NSFW Mr Asa has SPAM coming out of his wee hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never buy Christmas stuff for Christmas, everything's like 75% off December 26th.

There's used to be a radio commercial for some store, don't recall the name. But this kid comes home from school after being in a fight cause he thought Christmas was the 27th. His dad told him it was to save money from the sale at the store. Who's name I don't recall.

It was funny ... At the time.
The kids voice was The same guy who did Mandark on Dexter's Lab.

There's used to be a radio commercial for some store, don't recall the name. But this kid comes home from school after being in a fight cause he thought Christmas was the 27th. His dad told him it was to save money from the sale at the store. Who's name I don't recall.

It was funny ... At the time.
The kids voice was The same guy who did Mandark on Dexter's Lab.

My niece's birthday is Dec. 28th, so my brother and sister-in-law's SOP is to do Christmas, then immediately dispose of the evidence. Tree, decorations, wrapping paper, everything gone by early morning of the 26th. Then leave the house empty for a couple days, then put up birthday balloons and ribbons and stuff at zero-dark-thirty on the 28th.

Serves them right for having poorly planned sexcapades and a girl.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
My niece's birthday is Dec. 28th, so my brother and sister-in-law's SOP is to do Christmas, then immediately dispose of the evidence. Tree, decorations, wrapping paper, everything gone by early morning of the 26th. Then leave the house empty for a couple days, then put up birthday balloons and ribbons and stuff at zero-dark-thirty on the 28th.

Serves them right for having poorly planned sexcapades and a girl.
Ahhh, the joys from an early April Fools joke.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Seriously Hips ?
We just gonna let this mystery slide until after xmas ?
You're worse than Columbo .[ best series of all time ?]

Why does everything around Xmas induce alcoholism . [no question mark][fu oed]

Going through a white lady body image issue lately. I was told at Thanksgiving, grabbing a slice of pumpkin pie, that I better not eat that because my ass will get fat. After getting told that to my face, I was a bit in shock and haven't had a dessert since (with one exception). Cut to Monday and I find out that my cholesterol was at Moderate Risk of heart disease stage, at 144. So all of this working out, all of this "dieting" (I don't drink pop or alcohol anymore, cut out desserts, I rarely eat fried foods) to no effect. Having someone call me fat to my face is a body image issue, having science call me unhealthy is even more troubling. If eating better and working out isn't helpful, what else is there? Despair is starting to set in.
But is the ass fat?

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
Going through a white lady body image issue lately. I was told at Thanksgiving, grabbing a slice of pumpkin pie, that I better not eat that because my ass will get fat. After getting told that to my face, I was a bit in shock and haven't had a dessert since (with one exception). Cut to Monday and I find out that my cholesterol was at Moderate Risk of heart disease stage, at 144. So all of this working out, all of this "dieting" (I don't drink pop or alcohol anymore, cut out desserts, I rarely eat fried foods) to no effect. Having someone call me fat to my face is a body image issue, having science call me unhealthy is even more troubling. If eating better and working out isn't helpful, what else is there? Despair is starting to set in.
Dude, some people are genetically setup to not have good cholesterol.
I have great cholesterol and I find rolling to be the easiest way to get downhill.

I ordered one of these for microflop

il_fullxfull.1061218869_mxng.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.