Mood Killers

FlamingGlory said:
Then what's TFL?

And for the record I hate the High Road. Bad moderation, crazy right wing nuts... etc.
the firing line. similar group of guys though there seems to be more libertarians than conservatives. I still won't register at either forum, though, they'd tear me apart :lol: rich lucibella of SWAT magazine runs the place.

InnerMuse said:
I have yet to see your man-boobs.... fair is fair.
I've already posted that.

bahaha.jpg

FlyNavy said:
the firing line. similar group of guys though there seems to be more libertarians than conservatives. I still won't register at either forum, though, they'd tear me apart :lol: rich lucibella of SWAT magazine runs the place.
Meh, I hate that place too. The only forums worth posting on are ar15.com and preban.com, preban is gone now though.

sizzlinggrace said:
he mentioned how his ex had nicer boobs :( while we were half naked and stuff. meh

ooohh, that burns me up. I hope you kicked him to th' kerb, hun.

FlamingGlory said:
I've already posted that.

http://uselessforums.com/files/120505/bahaha.jpg[img][/spoiler][/QUOTE]

A wifebeater? You call a pic of you in a wifebeater a man-boob shot? ppffht! I say...

InnerMuse said:
Is that like having sex with your socks on?:fly:

Ahahahahahahah, actually, if you'd have produced a shot of you in one of the blowup superman/batman/ spiderman costumes, I would have let that pass.
Wtf are you talking about? Blowup costume?

b_sinning said:
He only wears that one to Nascar events.
NASCAR... Oh how I hate it. Stock Car Circle Jerk would be a better word. Rally Car is the ONLY racing worth watching. Also, WTF is up with open wheel racing NO ONE EVER PASSES.