Mood Killers

InnerMuse

Flaccid Member
[ edited for sexual content ]

Hi, folks. :haaay:

So, I know you've got'em... What have you done, said, or experienced that killed th' mood?

I've actually got a bet for a free dinner (payable by my wonderful roommate Josh) if I screem out "Pikachu, I choose you!" at climax. They don't think I'll do it... Mwahahahah!

"And you have to do it 8..9..10 times in one night. One for each of us not getting laid." (Kris -neighbor)

"Waiitasec... there's only 5 of you" -me

"What? It's been a long time for at least two of us..."

"I'm NOT taping anything for proof, damnit!

...I'll just have to screem it really loud for his roomate to hear, I guess." -me

Last edited:
No mood killers, funny is just plain funny no matter what is going on. So... Cant post unless that's what you mean.

when I was around 15-17 I called a chick the wrong name in bed by accident...you've never seen someone tear outta the sheets so fast :lol:

InnerMuse said:
If you've got a funny story, that works, too. Go ahead and post oh Great Glory!
More like choice exclamations by my counterpart:

Her - "I love you"
Me - "What?!?!"

Her - "Wrong hole!"
Her afterward - "Haha shitstabber"

Her - "No I'm not taking my shirt off, just get going"

:cool:

why_ask_why said:
when I was around 15-17 I called a chick the wrong name in bed by accident...you've never seen someone tear outta the sheets so fast :lol:

I caught my ex watching tv and faking his moans while I was "checking his oil." Needless to say I rarely did that for him after that fiasco. Honestly, it's not my fault, I have a bad jaw and am limited in that field. wait, why th' eff am I explaining this sh*t... oh well.

why_ask_why said:

you - "OH, DIANNE!!!"
them - "..."
you - "Oh shit..."
them - "My name is Bill, asshole. I'm leaving, give me back my belt buckle."
you - "Dammit."

:shifty:

I don't know if this is funny, but a girl the other night said "You know, you have a really big dick. I just now noticed that." I didn't know how to respond without being rude so I didn't say anything.

When I was losing my virginity with another virgin her mom walked in...

I looked over and was covering myself, let go of myself and waved at her(scared shitless). She started screaming and then yelled you better be done by the time i get back, slams the door and walks out of the house. Needless to say I didnt get to finish, what a crock of shit eh?

BeeRad said:
When I was losing my virginity with another virgin her mom walked in...

I looked over and was covering myself, let go of myself and waved at her(scared shitless). She started screaming and then yelled you better be done by the time i get back, slams the door and walks out of the house. Needless to say I didnt get to finish, what a crock of shit eh?

:eek: i can't even imagine.

I think I've mentioned this before, but I am a monkey. I hang upside down and bend in uncanny ways, but the funniest thing I've done is fallen off the bed only while doing simple things like reaching over to get a towel.

-I've also kneed myself in the face while rolling over to, once again, grab a towel.

Last edited: