Mood Killers

zengirl said:
You just walked away blushing.

*points at you*

SOOOOO BUSTED!!!!!!
I dunno about you but having a 65 year old grandmother talk about my love life is a bit disconcerting :p

edit: clackity clackity clackity clack

FlyNavy said:
I dunno about you but having a 65 year old grandmother talk about my love life is a bit disconcerting :p

edit: clackity clackity clackity clack
Better we talk about the stripper you're dating than HER sex life..

AM I RITE???

b_sinning said:
I've passed out during sex, had to stop to go puke, called girls the wrong names, and last night my wife started to be friendly to me forgetting she had gum in her mouth and pulls back and it's stuck to my penis. She thought it was funny as hell.

:lol: That is funny!

I've got another one -

I was being seductive like -nibbling, biting and kissing below his earlobes, on his neck, etc., and desided to zerbert him right on his stomach. We couldn't stop laughing.

Dictionary time for those who aren't familure with my family's slang:
*zerbert - make farting noises with ones mouth by blowing hard on usually the stomach, arm, back, neck, or cheek.

Addition: It was payback for the time he did the same but minus the zerbert. He had licked the entirety of my face just as he was getting me all worked up.

Last edited:
InnerMuse said:
:lol: That is funny!

I've got another one -

I was being seductive like -nibbling, biting and kissing below his earlobes, on his neck, etc., and desided to zerbert him right on his stomach. We couldn't stop laughing.

Dictionary time for those who aren't familure with my family's slang:
*zerbert - make farting noises with ones mouth by blowing hard on usually the stomach, arm, back, neck, or cheek.

Addition: It was payback for the time he did the same but minus the zerbert. He had licked the entirety of my face just as he was getting me all worked up.

if you ever zerbert me, I'll zaffle you :fly:

InnerMuse said:
Did you tell her all of that -that you didn't want to mislead her?

For the record, you did the right thing.
yeah that exactly how i put it. I'm sure the conversation will spark again as she is coming over tonight to get the rest of her stuff...

inline4 said:
yeah that exactly how i put it. I'm sure the conversation will spark again as she is coming over tonight to get the rest of her stuff...

Indeed it will. im sure she is still hurt from it and probably feels inadequate like she is lacking something -that something being the thing that she might think would make you love her. Did she not make you happy, what could she have done differently, where did things go wrong? These things are most likely going through her head and nothing you may say will sink in. If she's not going through the inner focusing, self-blaming thing, she my be focusing it at you. That's where it can get ugly.

Once again, you are doing the right thing. Sometimes that's the hardest choice to make and stick to.

InnerMuse said:
Indeed it will. im sure she is still hurt from it and probably feels inadequate like she is lacking something -that something being the thing that she might think would make you love her. Did she not make you happy, what could she have done differently, where did things go wrong? These things are most likely going through her head and nothing you may say will sink in. If she's not going through the inner focusing, self-blaming thing, she my be focusing it at you. That's where it can get ugly.

Once again, you are doing the right thing. Sometimes that's the hardest choice to make and stick to.

There was aparently nothing i could say to make her understand that she was absolutly wonderful. She didnt do anything wrong at all i just didnt have those feelings for her. I think your right on with your interpritation of it as she asked why i loved my previous g/f's when they treated me so bad. I don't know.. its not something we control. I still feel bad, she's the last person in the world i wanted to hurt right now but..
better now then later i guess :(

InnerMuse said:
I am not posh and I don't have curtains. You could always ruxpin on Inline's teddy bear and hand it back to the 6 yr old.

:heart: 70 j00, inny-baby. There is only love, I swear.
why are you offering up my teddy bear* to a 6 year old.... WTF

*its actually a stuffed monkey named Sex

zengirl said:
She says things like, "I have jungle fever, Wesley Snipes makes me horny"

for serios

TALK ABOUT A FREAKIN MOOD KILLER
:lol: like roberta and her obsession with michael jordan

FlamingGlory said:
This thread got mad gay.
unfortunately for you and knyte this isn't TFL or THR :p

hehe ya :p
jack_new_anime25.gif

inline4 said:
There was aparently nothing i could say to make her understand that she was absolutly wonderful. She didnt do anything wrong at all i just didnt have those feelings for her. I think your right on with your interpritation of it as she asked why i loved my previous g/f's when they treated me so bad. I don't know.. its not something we control. I still feel bad, she's the last person in the world i wanted to hurt right now but..
better now then later i guess :(

When she finally heals and moves on, she may even come to realize your valiantness and you two may even end up really good friends. Time can only tell. :heart: