Monday Monday Monday.. first thread of the week..

If I'm not getting the sex when she's feeling good do you really think I'm going to get it when she's praying to die? I like the slutty way you girls think. Keep it up.

Pandora said:
Nah I'm just looking out for your sanity by trying to deture her from teh babies.

I had to watch my 5 year old nephew and my 4 year old son Saturday. I took them to a local medieval festival. It was horrible. Two kids running opposite directions and driving me nuts in general.

Thorn Bird said:
who IS the oldest on here? anyone figured that out yet?

I think I am the oldest at 37 ... funny though I went out to a club until 4am on Thrusday and got 2 hours of sleep. Had the best time at work friday being half delirious. I have found that drinking lots of water while I drink helps with the hangovers, so does eating before I go to bed. We went out Friday and then Saturday night too.

These people in Dallas have turned me into a party animal. I contantly have girls and guys wanted me to go out for drinks. Bunch of alcholics in this town I guess.

Bubbles said:
And that's different from here how? ;)

In Pinellas county I had a boyfriend so didn't go out three nights a week with YOU crazy people :)

b_sinning said:
so can we call your new car a mid-life crisis purchase?

nah, I've wanted a high performance car since I was a little kid...there was scarcely an inch of wall that didn't have some sort of car pic covering it in my room...it's only now I've been able to indulge myself properly ;)

gottoys? said:
Your still a young pup .... got a long ways to go and many fast cars to buy!

yeah, I know :heart:
I still feel and sometimes act like I'm 18 so I'm not really sweating my age :)

Arátoeldar said:
:heart: No Problem

41 with DW aka Nyxie (sp?) 5 months younger then me. :fly:

Dam I lost the the oldest member status! Well atleast I have someone my age on here.