Monday Monday Monday.. first thread of the week..

DirkPhoenix said:
Getting my ass whipped at work. This will be my 3rd week in Phoenix.

Phoenix smells like sewage. :(

So the thrill of In-N-Out wore off?

I'm taking head shots for a friend this morning and bottling pears this afternoon. Than we are off to a birthday party for our 4 year old nephew this evening. I also plan on taking some pics of Haylee cause I haven't in a while.

DirkPhoenix said:
Sadly, yes. Even the greatness of Del Taco cannot help the severe whuppin' that is dealing with this work shit.

Well, if you get really bored, we're just a short 10 hour drive north. :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
Both, your tolerance for feeling like shit lessens as you get older and you get smart enough to realize you're not having fun the next day anymore

At least, that's how I see it going for me

Now where the fuck is my flask

I second this. Thursday night I had a few beers with Bubbles. After that, Shawn got off work about 7:30, and I met him to have a sandwich so neither of us had to cook or clean, so I met him at another bar so we could have some food. Had a few more drinks. Another friend showed up. We had shots. I was home in bed by 11PM. I wanted to DIE the next day, and had to be at work at 8AM. I used to be able to drink like a champ, stay up all night, and function as a human when i was younger. Approaching 29 now, that is not the case. :(

Candy said:
I second this. Thursday night I had a few beers with Bubbles. After that, Shawn got off work about 7:30, and I met him to have a sandwich so neither of us had to cook or clean, so I met him at another bar so we could have some food. Had a few more drinks. Another friend showed up. We had shots. I was home in bed by 11PM. I wanted to DIE the next day, and had to be at work at 8AM. I used to be able to drink like a champ, stay up all night, and function as a human when i was younger. Approaching 29 now, that is not the case. :(
Ouch.

Going to bed late doesn't help much anymore either :fly: I feel like an old man

ah, so there's more than two people in theac's old-people-that-like-to-go-to-bed-early club??

i KNEW it!!! this IS an old forum!!!!

Thorn Bird said:
ah, so there's more than two people in theac's old-people-that-like-to-go-to-bed-early club??

i KNEW it!!! this IS an old forum!!!!

Not all of us, April and I are only 23.

Thorn Bird said:
who IS the oldest on here? anyone figured that out yet?

I'm 28, so I'm sure it's me. That's like 80 million in dog years. I'm going to end up in the Smithsonian if I keep aging at this rate.

My wife just called me begging me to please come home for lunch becuase she's dying and my son is speeding it up.

Isn't deslock the oldest? I'm only a young 29

Pandora said:
You should have said, "Sure, and we can try for that second kid you were wanting while I'm there." :fly:

ooooooooooo....if you're trying to deter her, this would DEFINITELY work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!