Monday Monday Monday.. first thread of the week..

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
morning everyone, did we all have a good weekend? I hope we're all perky and happy to be at work, looking forward to being productive..

I'll be leaving early to go see my lawyer.. i think i'd rather be working :D

:heart: to all you folks still in night night land.

Grab some coffee.. work hard..

uumm, i got nothing else. :eek:

When did i get raped back to my old name.. what happend to Metro man.. or bananiac yellow

Last edited:
The first thread of the work week is like defiling fresh snow.

I'm very tired today. Right as I was heading to bed last night a taxi pulled up in front of my house honking his horn. I go out and my wife and her two sisters are stinking drunk in the back. The taxi driver asked if they belonged to me. So I was up late positioning trash cans and make sure they didn't hurt themselves. My sister in law just got back from working overseas for the past 6 months so they said they were just going to go out for a little while. My son is home from school today so my wife is going to have a bad day. Nothing is worse than a hang over and a bored kid.

b_sinning said:
The first thread of the work week is like defiling fresh snow.

I'm very tired today. Right as I was heading to bed last night a taxi pulled up in front of my house honking his horn. I go out and my wife and her two sisters are stinking drunk in the back. The taxi driver asked if they belonged to me. So I was up late positioning trash cans and make sure they didn't hurt themselves. My sister in law just got back from working overseas for the past 6 months so they said they were just going to go out for a little while. My son is home from school today so my wife is going to have a bad day. Nothing is worse than a hang over and a bored kid.

i feel for you, my brother who is now seperated as of 4 days ago, has decided to move into my apt.

Came by yesterday.. so i stayed up for a while talking with him.

I swear, he's older then me, but sometimes i wonder how much common sense he has.

but thats a whole new story and i wont' air his dirty laundry out on the intarweb.. Just mine :p

b_sinning said:
You're a crazy magnet! Is that why I like you? ;)

lol.. probably.. I mean, who WOULDNT want me around, i'm like watching a new, entertaining movie everyday, but i'm REAL LIFE!!!!

its wonderful!!

b_sinning said:
The same thing we do everyday. Try to take over the world! Or just post on here and screw around all day.

Sounds like a plan!
I was playing max payne 2 with the kungfu mod last night.
Perhaps I will continue with that.

Guess which one is Ma171aC's Lawyer.

Pr092305bubbalaw.jpg

b_sinning said:
My son is home from school today so my wife is going to have a bad day. Nothing is worse than a hang over and a bored kid.

Bah. That's what she gets for having a kid. If she starts bitching at you just tell her it could be worse, there could be two kids getting on her nerves today. :fly: :pandora:

Actually I don't drink very much anymore because of the fear of having a hangover and having to deal with my son. I have a few beers with friends or around my house but I usually stop as soon as I get a buzz. I can't remember the last time I was really drunk. I use to go out and party nonstop. So is it I'm just getting older or I've gotten smarter?

Pandora said:
Bah. That's what she gets for having a kid. If she starts bitching at you just tell her it could be worse, there could be two kids getting on her nerves today. :fly: :pandora:

you don't seem to understand the reasons behind having kids. you don't have kids to preserve your sanity...you have them to do chores and all the stuff you don't want to do...you expect them to be in school monday through friday! ;) :pandora: