Ontopic Modern Serial Killers

What was the name of this made for TV movie? White guy saying "boi" to the brother while snapping his fingers. TFF!!
We were mortified. Joe didn't want to make a fuss seeing as the bartender was used to the behaviour and we figured it wasn't in his interests to make a fuss but I did tell the maitre de person and spoke to the bartender afterwards with some strong language. It was fucking weird.

What was the name of this made for TV movie? White guy saying "boi" to the brother while snapping his fingers. TFF!!

Last time I saw that was in Texas 1983-84 ish. Bagger at a grocery store (remember those?) and the customer called him boy. I couldn’t believe my ears.

I will never get over people bagging stuff when I visit. We've never had that system here. It makes me feel awkward as fuck.

I don’t know how long it’s been since you saw that, but I haven’t seen a bagger in at least 20 years.

I will never get over people bagging stuff when I visit. We've never had that system here. It makes me feel awkward as fuck.
Why? They're getting paid. Often it's someone with low functioning downs syndrome who otherwise couldn't get a paying gig.
Try and look at the positives.

Why? They're getting paid. Often it's someone with low functioning downs syndrome who otherwise couldn't get a paying gig.
Try and look at the positives.
When it's happened to me in NY it was the cashier who also bagged after scanning. I understand the concept you describe and think that's cool but the former one I describe was just weird to me.

How so? I'm familiar with the UK past of no blacks, Irish and dogs but the saying black Irish has never been bandied about to my knowledge. I have a ton of Irish friends and never heard it from them either.

I think that use here is because we ‘mericans are only familiar with Phil Lynott, and we referred to him as that forever.