Ontopic Modern Serial Killers

No, just weird "luck". *3 were family members - I'm the designated caregiver of the family circle.
5% Always a caregiver, never a corpse{knocking on wood}
I found a body in a river when I was a teenager. Nobody believed me. The police found him the next day and it went on the news. Suicide I think.

We have quite a lot on the BBC from time to time. We've had a lot of gruesome serial killers over the years. I wonder how familiar you are with ours as we are with yours.

I've seen a few. Jack the ripper being the most famous naturally.
Another was a man and wife.

Here's some British ones, are they commonly known to yanks?

Dennis Nilsen
Fred and Rose West
Peter sutcliffe, the Yorkshire ripper
Harold Shipman
Beverley Allitt
Robert black
Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, the moors murderers
Levi bellfield
Mary Bell
Jamie Bulger killers

I've heard of a few of these.
Fred and Rose. Mary Bell. Sutcliffe.
They've been on the shows here.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Surprised at Mary Bell. She's a very old school one. Last I heard she was out and had her own kids and was doing fine despite her childhood and murdering at a young age.
she's one of the go-to cases for talking about killer kids (along with the kids who killed Jamie Bulger)

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
she's one of the go-to cases for talking about killer kids (along with the kids who killed Jamie Bulger)
The jamie bulger ones are sick. Or at least one is. Hes back inside for pedophilia now. Not sure if the other one (the follower) is reformed or not. Theres a media ban on publicising anything about them pretty much.

Its just a sad case of neglect and abuse and what can happen. Ive looked after a few kids with profiles and traits like the bulger killers and with the right parenting and treatment they turned around. Got to get them young though.