Mistakes

D

djduquet

I’ve made mistakes. These errors abound can not be reverted into a state of equilibrium. As such, I sit as trapped – fused in a state of detestability. So far behind that folding in upon myself should save more sanity than any other option. These things I know, thus the disposition of utter hatred. Some courses I may keep my head above water. Others I shall surpass a high ranking. However, the time on the days of “T” from four to six are a stifling living hell.

This has been as a river. When the heavy seasonal rains come, all rejoice for the health of the crops. Yet the silt which builds up floods the lands while blocking all forms of aquatic transportation. ‘Tis the unfolding of events, and accelerated geology. Depositional layers accumulate and solidity before they may be washed aloft.

Such a long season this has been. A long winter tearing against the soul. Spring has come again, only to rain upon the seedlings of mistake. Overgrowth has conquered my life.

solution7jm.gif

I like the ol' chaps facial expression after loading it and handing it off. "Well? Gunna do it or not fgt?"

fly said:
Is this from something or did you actually write that?
I just wrote it in a pissed off rant in about 30 seconds. Crappy? Yeah, I don't proof read.

djduquet said:
I like the ol' chaps facial expression after loading it and handing it off. "Well? Gunna do it or not fgt?"
I try to have a picture for every occaision. Most of the worst things in my life happen Feb-May. I hate spring.

The only mistake you made was writing that. The purpose of language is communication, and you would have communicated yourself a lot better with a thread saying "I'm an artsy fuck who's and done it now."

Telling us what happened might also help.

Edit: :heart:

mattcohn.com said:
The only mistake you made was writing that. The purpose of language is communication, and you would have communicated yourself a lot better with a thread saying "I'm an artsy fuck who's and done it now."

Telling us what happened might also help.

Edit: :heart:
Artsy fuck? If I've ever been creative it doesn't matter. I'm too bitter to notice.

fly said:
Superstitious?
Nope just a pattern Ive noticed. I usually hook up in Nov-Dec and they dump me Feb-May. Full moons when things go south too, but only in those months...

djduquet said:
LOL SMOKE WEED

Long time no see. What's up?
I know...I've been away. Been really busy and stuff. Hate to look at a computer most of the time when I get home. I check email, and stuff and then don't care to see the computer again. I'm a bad forum member.

How are you? Did I miss a lot?

JJ Lady said:
I know...I've been away. Been really busy and stuff. Hate to look at a computer most of the time when I get home. I check email, and stuff and then don't care to see the computer again. I'm a bad forum member.

How are you? Did I miss a lot?
I'm good. Not too much, we've gotten a bunch of new members in the last month. I haven't a clue why.

FlamingGlory said:
I try to have a picture for every occaision. Most of the worst things in my life happen Feb-May. I hate spring.

I do too, but I didnt seem to have a good one for this thread so Ill just use this one:

I tagged it for the faint of heart:
54775942.jpg