Mistakes

Galen said:
I watched Dr. Phil the other day. He doesn't really seem to help anyone either.
That isn't the point of the show. The point is to belittle helpless people for America's amusement.

edit: And apparently Europe's too.

Drool-Boy said:
I do too, but I didnt seem to have a good one for this thread so Ill just use this one:

I tagged it for the faint of heart:
54775942.jpg

Dude, that's my MOM!! How the fsck did you..... :rant:

SpangeMonkee said:
So, why didn't you post this on your MySpace account?
MySpace is a place for friends.

What your thinking of is Livejournal.com That's where you go if you are an emo agnsty teen...

Remember kids you cut up the road, not across the street.

djduquet said:
I’ve made mistakes. These errors abound can not be reverted into a state of equilibrium. As such, I sit as trapped – fused in a state of detestability. So far behind that folding in upon myself should save more sanity than any other option. These things I know, thus the disposition of utter hatred. Some courses I may keep my head above water. Others I shall surpass a high ranking. However, the time on the days of “T” from four to six are a stifling living hell.

This has been as a river. When the heavy seasonal rains come, all rejoice for the health of the crops. Yet the silt which builds up floods the lands while blocking all forms of aquatic transportation. ‘Tis the unfolding of events, and accelerated geology. Depositional layers accumulate and solidity before they may be washed aloft.

Such a long season this has been. A long winter tearing against the soul. Spring has come again, only to rain upon the seedlings of mistake. Overgrowth has conquered my life.

I would grade this pile of literary dung a D-.

Horrible grammar usage, too many big words, and too many attempts at sounding profound by misusing said big words.

Sarcasmo said:
I would grade this pile of literary dung a D-.

Horrible grammar usage, too many big words, and too many attempts at sounding profound by misusing said big words.
I rate this post D-.

Horrible attempt at trying to be FlamingGlory. Overuse of the adjective "big" when actually trying to say "pretentious". The fact "said" in this context is only used in legal documents or opinions, the proper term is "aforementioned" or "mentioned previously" but could be avoided completely by restructuring the sentence.