men of uf, thank me now.. a link you'll love inside

Sarcasmo said:
Flowers are too expensive. And they die soon anyway! Why not send her a card saying "Hi honey, I love you. I put $300 into our retirement savings so that when we're old we will be able to eat."

I would prefer that over flowers anyday... Even an email saying "I love you" is fine.

Candy said:
I would prefer that over flowers anyday... Even an email saying "I love you" is fine.

I buy fresh flowers once a week for my apartment. I don't need a man to get them for me, but then I've only ever gotten a big bunch of flowers from a man once. I think I would very much like to get flowers on a regular basis.

Bubbles said:
I buy fresh flowers once a week for my apartment. I don't need a man to get them for me, but then I've only ever gotten a big bunch of flowers from a man once. I think I would very much like to get flowers on a regular basis.

After giving it a second thought, you are right, signing up your sig. other for flowers on a regular basis is a nice thought all in itself.

We just bought two fake arrangements for the house a few days ago, but there really is nothing like fresh flowers.

I don't think you women understand that a simple bouquet of flowers can range from $50-150. While you would like to receive them on a regular basis, most guys would like to be able to afford them on a regular basis.

Sarcasmo said:
I don't think you women understand that a simple bouquet of flowers can range from $50-150. While you would like to receive them on a regular basis, most guys would like to be able to afford them on a regular basis.

The flowers I buy for my house cost ~$10.....you're telling me you couldn't spend $10 on flowers every other week or so?

Bubbles said:
The flowers I buy for my house cost ~$10.....you're telling me you couldn't spend $10 on flowers every other week or so?

Hell no. Why would a guy spend $10 on shitty flowers when he could spend $50-150 on kick ass flowers?