men of uf, thank me now.. a link you'll love inside

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥481
women, please ignore this entire thread, and do NOT click on the link.

On to the guys, you forgetful assholes.

But.. no longer willyou have to reap the misery of forgeting something important, or not being spontanious (sp) enough..

i give you

http://www.savemyass.com/home

Bubbles said:
:eek: It's perfect! EVERY man needs to subscribe to this!

thats not entirely true you know. I've had no problems remembering birthdays, anniversery's..

i just tend to need to remember them for the psychotics i end up dating!! :(

i remember the day i first went out with my X-fiance.. her birthday, her brothers birthday..

i remember my recent X's birthday, the day we started dating.. her daughters birthday..

the important holidays she liked to make a big deal out of.. Important dates of things that.. occured..

I've seen this before. I think it's a great idea, even if the woman knows about it who's going to complain about getting flowers.

Flowers are too expensive. And they die soon anyway! Why not send her a card saying "Hi honey, I love you. I put $300 into our retirement savings so that when we're old we will be able to eat."

I can barely remember my birthday or anniversary. I like that my guy buys me stuff at random when he is out and sees something he thinks I'd like. It's way better than flowers, which die in relatively short order. Video games last a lot longer.

:lol:

I sent a girl a bouquet of huge frosted cookies on sticks once. She went flippin' crazy. She loved them.