Pics Meanwhile, in Oiho

I can tell you that the engineers aren't overworked. Like airline crews, they time out.

(I have a friend who's a freight engineer.)
From the outside looking in; the industry seems like one of those that has a reputation as a well oiled machine, but is really a shit show only held together by the efforts and dedication of the workers.

• Gravy
Reactions: Petunia
I can tell you that the engineers aren't overworked. Like airline crews, they time out.

(I have a friend who's a freight engineer.)
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
airline crews are most def overworked sir
the time out shit works for flying and push time but it doesn't take into consideration;
deplaning, transportation to/from hotel, possible dinner/meal
which is something that should be considered.
ask any pilot, the 24 consecutive hrs (in a 7 day span) isn't enough

mind you, commercial is a bit different than corporate so there's that.
commercial is much more strict. corporate... not so much. but luckily thats changing slowly

According to this article, its entirely possible that this whole thing is a nothingburger, simply because Americans are generally dumb.

Yep, the burn pit was the best option of bad ones, but barring hazmat that wasn't documented, it's unlikely to have any long term ecological impact as vinyl chloride isn't miscible in water, and it's really volatile (so when the sun comes out in Oiho, it'll evaporate off).

Just wait until people find out that there's PVC ALL AROUND THEIR WATER! And their electricity. It's pollutin' our preeeeeshus bodily fluids.

28c91a885847da9852b524e2d4530437.png

I still remember my first trip to Cleveland in 2001. We stayed at a hotel that still had smoking rooms, and all the pet rooms were smoking. Then my mom needed something so we went to target and it looked like a warzone.

I can't remember what we ate but I remember rush hour was on TV. Next day we headed off toward Niagara falls.

• Haha
Reactions: fly
Ya I'm sure it's all trump and the alt-right and no D's or even moderate R's profited from such a thing for they are all virtuous and pure.