Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥70,744
The Last Of Us Clicker GIF by HBO

We all know @Coqui would turn into a Bloater

Ohio currently has a massive ecological disaster happening as a near-direct result of Ohio voting for Republicans.

A Bloater is from the new show on HBO, The Last of Us. Its like a zombie created by a mushroom. It should be on Plex and you'd probably enjoy some of it.
Isn't it just railroads doing what's best for business and fucking everyone over along the way (redundant)?

• Gravy
Reactions: Domon
Ohio currently has a massive ecological disaster happening as a near-direct result of Ohio voting for Republicans.

A Bloater is from the new show on HBO, The Last of Us. Its like a zombie created by a mushroom. It should be on Plex and you'd probably enjoy some of it.
Ive been watching The Last of Us...
so there's a disaster (train derailment) in Ohio and its the Republicans fault? where they driving the train? what am I missing?

I watched a thing on RRs like a month ago that said they'll just lower speeds rather than maintain rail. Apparently passenger rail legally has right of way but that is entirely ignored by everyone, some of the freight trains are even too long for the sidings on the lines they run, so the meager passenger service we have sucks extra. There was a decent stretch of time when travelling the US by rail was perfectly normal, and we should do it again.

so there's a disaster (train derailment) in Ohio and its the Republicans fault? where they driving the train? what am I missing?
The Repubs pushed for, and got, fairly heavy deregulation of safety measures for ohio's railroads (potentially all rail roads in the country, not 100% on that)
Trump authorized the regulations.

Now Ohio is on fire and poisonous.

It was obviously a republican who broke the axle on the car that caused the derailment. Duh!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Petunia
It was obviously a republican who broke the axle on the car that caused the derailment. Duh!!!
Who could have guessed that deregulation would lead to unsafe situations?

After all, the railroads will clearly self-regulate as it's in their enlightened self interest to run a safe, tight ship, and not chase after short term profits and big dividends, right?

Oh. Wait.