ME = "Hello". Psycho ="Yeah i need you to come unlock the apt" ME = "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

fly said:
She is. Stay away. Admire teh breasts from afar tomorrow night.

Oh, and you'll find that there is a No Speaking of The Forum tomorrow night...

edit: wow, that came out a lot harsher than I really meant it. LAUGH WITH ME BUBBLES!!!

Alright butt-face, I'm laughing with you. I had a tiny conversation with April a few days ago and after that I invited him here myself. So we can talk about the forum........maybe not so much my e-relationship, but you really don't have to worry too much about what gets said. He said he came here after Nocturnal and wasn't impressed so he might not ever come here.

Of course I came here after Nocturnal and thought the same thing and I was wrong, so maybe one day he will join our happy little family.

Ma171aC said:
Thanks for teh kind words. Her mom didnt seem nuts, i never met her grandmother. However, her friends were also my friends and know all about the situation and the history of it.. seeing as she aired it a few times in public when she got pissed.

No-one that i have ever met would ever believe i would hit a women.. Thats for sure..

So do your mutual friends think she is nuts?

Oh please don't say I we are all like our moms. I have tried all my life to NOT be like mine. Some people are just 'bad apples'. Ma171ac will find a really really good piece of fruit some day (LOL)

gottoys? said:
Oh please don't say I we are all like our moms. I have tried all my life to NOT be like mine. Some people are just 'bad apples'. Ma171ac will find a really really good piece of fruit some day (LOL)

Cherries.... :drool:

american-law-tv.jpg

FUCK YEAH!

gottoys? said:

i hope so, and she better be worth it because i will spoil her rotten..