ME = "Hello". Psycho ="Yeah i need you to come unlock the apt" ME = "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥481
So, i'm sitting here at work on a call with a couple of VP's from some company...

My cell phone rings..

Look down and its psycho calling.. i'm like, WTF

I pick up the phone
ME "Sorry, i'm not to speak with you"
HER "you need to come unlock the apt"
ME "sorry i can't, i'll call my lawyer, i can't go near it"
HER "no its ok, you can come unlock it"
LOL ME (my expression :tard:)
ME "sorry, no. Please dont call me"
I hang up.
HER: she calls back 2 more times. i dont answer

Call my lawyer, she laughs and says, "Yeah, dont go there, let her stew in her own mess"

Did she think i'd be stupid enough to just go over to the place i have a restraining order to .. WITH HER THERE.. and unlock the door.. HAHAHAH :tard:

now she knows i have a lawyer... SILLY GIRL!!!

b_sinning said:
Think she was trying to set you up? You're in court on monday right?

i dont know, i think she probably really wanted in the apt.

But she may have been trying to set me up.

Either way, court on Monday, and i'll be DAMNED if i'm waisting my expensive lawyer by being stupid and going to JAIL!!

Now i have records that she called me three times while the restraining order was active.. SILLY!

Do i seem like i did ANYTHING wrong here.. does anyone think for any reason i'm nuts or anything..

do we all konw the back story?

I agree you're totally right not to go anywhere near that place. Now your lawyer can bring this up and show your willingness to comply with the court order .

b_sinning said:
I agree you're totally right not to go anywhere near that place. Now your lawyer can bring this up and show your willingness to comply with the court order .

i called her and she laughed.. that was GREAT

Ma171aC said:
i would but my arms dont reach 500 feet.. :(

:lol:
hang in there man, it'll all get worked out :)
kittenfishbowl.jpg

b_sinning said:
Think she was trying to set you up? You're in court on monday right?

I doubt it. She's just stupid. I went through something VERY similar. My ex used to show up at my house while our restraining order was in place and wonder why I wouldn't open the door. Then she'd call me over and over and over. The judge even said "You're acting like you don't have a brain in your head" to her during our hearing.

This stuff is all in Maniac's favor.

Definitely bring it up at your hearing, too, Maniac. You obviously aren't a threat to her if she calls and asks you to come over. The judge and your lawyer will understand this. She's an idiot. Stay far, far away from her.

BACKSTORY BACKSTORY BACKSTORY

Initially, i was dating a 26 year old who had a 2 year old daughter, named Cassidi. Just for the record, i love that little girl VERY MUCH.. just a shame her mom is nuts :p

Well, we broke up in the beginning of July, it was a semi ok breakup to begin with. Some of the issues we ran into
1. Where is she going to move to (my apt. i didnt kick her out, but i did WANT her to move)
2. She was driving around in MY CAR that i brought so she could drive to/from work and school (she works in Daytona and goes to Valencia)

I did this for the main reason that her car was a POS and would DEFINANTLY not have lasted.

So on July 15 she agreed to pay half the bills and pay me to continue driving hte car untli she coudl get her own.. I got 200 dollars form her that day. I figured ok, fine

she never payed me a cent more. A stipulation was that she wouldnt drive it drunk or stoned.. she drove it drunk and stoned.. i didnt like this..
tried getting the car back several times, couldnt report it stolen.. blah blah blah, had to send her a certified letter removing her permission to drive it.

Sent it, while it was on its way however, she came back to my apt to pack some stuff, and we were still sorta talking then. Well i put a steering wheel to break pedal lock on it, walked inside and verbally removed her permission (this i can do and then report it stolen)

so she calls her dad to come get her, he threatens my life over the phone.. i leave to avoid the confrontation and take my cats to my parents

go back 3 hours later and call a deputy to meet me. He meets me, we go the apt and SURPRISE, the car is gone.. VIOLA, now i report it stolen..

so it went through investigation and she called me on Sunday and told me i coudl go get the car, its at her parents house ( on 9/4) so i take my parents and cal the cops adn have htem meet me there. I get there, she removed the battery adn license plate and bent my hood up pretty good.

We have it flat bed towed to my parents... I get a battery, replace hte plate, and hide it at a relatives house.

No biggy.. So.. Last thursday she calls and tells me about this restraining order, i'm like whatever, and she says she'll try adn get it lifted because i was being "Civil" now. LOL i always was.. but i wanted my car back.

So friday morning 2 sheriff's officers come to my apt. and tel me i have to leave and show me what the restraining order says.

mind you she hasn't lived there since July.. she put my address as her Address.. i.e. i can't go to my own apt. No she is not on the lease, no her name is NOT on any bills.

So i leave, get a lawyer.. The hearing is on Monday.

She calls me earlier today and the rest of the story is up top.

now let me clarify, the main part i hate about this is the fact that her Daughter is involved, and she has called me "daddy" a few times.

it hurts ALOT.. i'm over the crazy girl.. i'll never be over her daughter...

so now i'm paying 1200 for a lawyer, and bills and rent for an apt. i can't go to.

She also lied on the restraining order saying i hit her, choked her and she has a police report about it.. ODDLY ENOUGH, its my report from when she was attacking me, and i woudlnt hit her so i had to call the cops. i have a copy of the report, and 2 witnesses to another incident where she attacked me in a parking lot.

Thats pretty much it at this point i think...

Thorn Bird said:
i hope it's as close to the truth as possible.

understand this is all coming from my perspective. This is all the absolute FACT.

I have police reports, and documentation stating it all..

shes upset because i didnt want to be with her anymore. She smoked alot of pot, wanted to go party at 1am when she got off work while I was home with her daughter..

she acted like a 19 year old in college, not a 26 year old with an almost 3 year old. She'll be three on November 17th.

BTW, i paid for everything too.. rent, bills.. EVERYTHING... never asked her for money, although she wanted to give me some sometimes .. so i let her. But NEVER asked.. and i alwasy cleaned up the apt. Silly silly girl..

OH YEAH.. i got the car back on 9/4... she filed for the restraining order on 9/7

got her address on her license changed in the end of august.. i'm guessing in preperation

well, it sounds like you have all your ducks in a row, and she sounds like she's quite immature. i hope everything works out for you, and i hope you're compensated for all you've lost!!
it's nice to see you care for the baby. i hope she has that love whereever her mother takes her.

i'm sorry for all your stress!!!:(