ME = "Hello". Psycho ="Yeah i need you to come unlock the apt" ME = "HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

Ma171aC said:
seeing as i'm not the father

thats 1. and 2... i'll let hte courts decide that, but i could never remove a child from her mother.. unless that child was really mine. If she was i'd be fighting TOOTH AND NAIL to get custody.. but there is about a .00000000000000001 Percent chance i'd win..

You wouldn't get the child anyway. The father would, and after that it goes to the grandparents and then other family. You'd be about #57 on that list.

Lord Flaccid said:
You wouldn't get the child anyway. The father would, and after that it goes to the grandparents and then other family. You'd be about #57 on that list.

well, the father isn't on her birth certificate, and he's not worth a damn anyway, niether are her parents..

her aunts are ok though.

Ma171aC said:
well, the father isn't on her birth certificate, and he's not worth a damn anyway, niether are her parents..

her aunts are ok though.

But you see my point. You two weren't ever married.

A whole lot of crack and/or violence is what would get you custody and it's just not going to happen. I went through it with my own child. I AM on his birth certificate, but because we weren't married I STILL had to sue to establish paternity, just to be able to see him once every two weeks. I explored filing for custody because I had a better job and living conditions, but it's all about the woman. Unless she's on drugs or beating the child you can never win.

I aged about 20 years in the span of 1 and a half during all of that. I wouldn't wish that on the Devil himself. It's just brutal, and it scarred my soul. I will be single forever. I'm happy just being a dad.

Lord Flaccid said:

A whole lot of crack and/or violence is what would get you custody and it's just not going to happen. I went through it with my own child. I AM on his birth certificate, but because we weren't married I STILL had to sue to establish paternity, just to be able to see him once every two weeks. I explored filing for custody because I had a better job and living conditions, but it's all about the woman. Unless she's on drugs or beating the child you can never win.

I aged about 20 years in the span of 1 and a half during all of that. I wouldn't wish that on the Devil himself. It's just brutal, and it scarred my soul. I will be single forever. I'm happy just being a dad.

I was happy just being a substitute Dad.. just a shame how it didnt work out.

I'll have a bit of Cassidi in my Heart, but theres nothing i can do now.

Lord Flaccid said:

I don't like to hear those things. :(

Vacations don't do anything.

Well, that's not entirely true. Instead of dwelling on things in the same place they allow me to dwell on them in new and different places.

I'm just too sensitive for my own good. That's why everyone thinks I'm gay.

Except the millionaire homos who I wouldn't mind thinking I'm gay. It's always the poor ones. :shifty:

Pandora said:
You shouldn't give her that much pull on your happiness. :heart:

It's not just her. It's the kiddo. He's my entire life, pretty much. And when he's constantly being taken away from me, or when I'm constantly being reminded of what we can't do together, it's like someone is sawing my heart in half, very slowly.

Maniac doesn't know it, but he's got it good. And I'm happy for him. His situation sucks, but it sucks far less.

But this thread is about him, not me, so let's not talk about it anymore.

It seems in my opinion that the LAW sucks that allows this kinda of mess. You got two great guys who want to be great fathers and two screwed up women who know how to get what they want.

I never could understand how the laws could let some thing like this occur.

How do all the BAD girls get the GOOD guys? ... then screw it up.

I HOPE some thing good comes from this for you, you deserve it.

gottoys? said:
It seems in my opinion that the LAW sucks that allows this kinda of mess. You got two great guys who want to be great fathers and two screwed up women who know how to get what they want.

I never could understand how the laws could let some thing like this occur.

How do all the BAD girls get the GOOD guys? ... then screw it up.

I HOPE some thing good comes from this for you, you deserve it.

Thank you. I feel the same, and eventually i'll find someone who will love me as much as i love them.

Maniac: You have a good attitude about he whole situation. I think most of this was premeditated on her part given the fact that she could lie, and kick you out of your own place. Thats just spiteful. There is no hope for someone that evil. I'm sure she has called her little evil friends and told them what a horrible guy you are and how you kicked the shit out of her - "she'll show you!" Scary... I know someone like that.

I have been in a aituation where I owned a home with someone; when it came time to end it, I moved out, we sold the place, and that was it. There were hard feelings but we handled it like adults. I can't even fathom wanting to hurt someone you had once cared about that bad. I feel sorry for her child, she has no conscience.

Unfortunatly, her mom (your ex's) is probably like her, and her mom before that. The apple never falls far from the tree. I think you can somtimes get a decent look at what you are dealing with if you look at their family; particularly the mom or person who raised them.

Someday she will look back and see that she had a good guy, and that she fucked up. Thankfully by then you will have moved on to a normal person, and a normal relationship... and she will be the same, sad human.

On a lighter note, we will have a really good time tomorrow night...

Bubbles said:
Yeah, that's a load of bull-shit. One person always loves the other more.

edit: wow that came out alot more angsty than I ment it....sorry. :eek:

unfortunately that is correct

Candy said:
Maniac: You have a good attitude about he whole situation. I think most of this was premeditated on her part given the fact that she could lie, and kick you out of your own place. Thats just spiteful. There is no hope for someone that evil. I'm sure she has called her little evil friends and told them what a horrible guy you are and how you kicked the shit out of her - "she'll show you!" Scary... I know someone like that.

I have been in a aituation where I owned a home with someone; when it came time to end it, I moved out, we sold the place, and that was it. There were hard feelings but we handled it like adults. I can't even fathom wanting to hurt someone you had once cared about that bad. I feel sorry for her child, she has no conscience.

Unfortunatly, her mom (your ex's) is probably like her, and her mom before that. The apple never falls far from the tree. I think you can somtimes get a decent look at what you are dealing with if you look at their family; particularly the mom or person who raised them.

Someday she will look back and see that she had a good guy, and that she fucked up. Thankfully by then you will have moved on to a normal person, and a normal relationship... and she will be the same, sad human.

On a lighter note, we will have a really good time tomorrow night...

Thanks for teh kind words. Her mom didnt seem nuts, i never met her grandmother. However, her friends were also my friends and know all about the situation and the history of it.. seeing as she aired it a few times in public when she got pissed.

No-one that i have ever met would ever believe i would hit a women.. Thats for sure..

Ma171aC said:
you sound BITTER:(
She is. Stay away. Admire teh breasts from afar tomorrow night.

Oh, and you'll find that there is a No Speaking of The Forum tomorrow night...

edit: wow, that came out a lot harsher than I really meant it. LAUGH WITH ME BUBBLES!!!