Ontopic Marines pissed at Oakland Police

But you guuyyysssth!!! It says so right here in the rule book!

Go tell that to all those other Marines calling him a brother.

Who do you think found out about him being dishonorably discharged? It was other marines who looked into it and are now pissed hes claiming to be one.

Who do you think found out about him being dishonorably discharged? It was other marines who looked into it and are now pissed hes claiming to be one.

HE'S NOT CLAIMING SHIT! He was in critical condition when his story broke out.

Also, who gives a fuck what his status is with the Marines? Fuck me, you'll use any and every little insignificant piece of information to discredit these protesters but aren't saying shit about those being protested against.

What are you, a fucking temporarily embarrassed billionaire?

Even if the dude wasn't a Marine, no American civilian should be treated like that during a peaceful protest by it's own Police force. It is their given right to protest and it was encouraged by the people that founded this country. Also what the hell happened to Protect and Serve? I haven't seen that on a police car in probably a decade.

Last edited:
HE'S NOT CLAIMING SHIT! He was in critical condition when his story broke out.

Also, who gives a fuck what his status is with the Marines? Fuck me, you'll use any and every little insignificant piece of information to discredit these protesters but aren't saying shit about those being protested against.

What are you, a fucking temporarily embarrassed billionaire?

You obviously care about him being a marine as that is what this thread is about, which is why I'm pointing out that hes not one.

Even if the dude wasn't a Marine, no American civilian should be treated like that during a peaceful protest by it's own Police force. It is their given right to protest and it was encouraged by the people that founded this country. Also what the hell happened to Protect and Serve? I haven't seen that on a police car in probably a decade.

Peacefull protest, not unorganized bs that leads to conflicts.

I'm not against conflict either, but arm up and go all in if you are going to do it, dont throw some shit, charge some barricades, and then cry on the news when the cops toss out some tear gas and break the crowd up. Make a fucking statement peacefully or make a fucking statement with arms, dont half ass it then bitch about the outcome.

You obviously care about him being a marine as that is what this thread is about, which is why I'm pointing out that hes not one.

I just paraphrased it the title. The reason he's mentioned as a marine is because of the story about other marines being pissed off about him getting fucked up by the police.

Peacefull protest, not unorganized bs that leads to conflicts.

I'm not against conflict either, but arm up and go all in if you are going to do it, dont throw some shit, charge some barricades, and then cry on the news when the cops toss out some tear gas and break the crowd up. Make a fucking statement peacefully or make a fucking statement with arms, dont half ass it then bitch about the outcome.

arm up and go all in? shut the fuck up idiot.

In all fairness, the point about the Marine Corps is central to the story. This isn't an expose about the police beating protesters, it's a shock piece about how the police assaulted a United States Marine. How dare they bloody and abuse a sacred, heroic soldier of this great nation? Do the police hate eagles? Do they hate baby Jesus and freedom? Have we become communists? The dramatic undertones of the story sort of depend upon this guy being a Marine. Which he isn't. It's a technicality, and it doesn't excuse the police behavior, but it's a fair technicality due to the misleading nature of what everyone is saying. Including the other, angry Marines. Do they realize he was discharged for drug use? We don't really know. Would they still care about the story if they did know? We don't know that either.

Last edited:
The point is dont start a gunfight with a fucking paint can, which is what happened.

Been lots of examples of police reacting to rioters, not attacking peacefull protesters.

The vast majority of these protesters ARE peaceful. You are focusing on the tiny minority of violent ones because you want to paint the whole lot of the protesters as bad. Just like you calling them all jobless.

In all fairness, the point about the Marine Corps is central to the story. This isn't an expose about the police beating protesters, it's a shock piece about how the police assaulted a United States Marine. How dare they bloody and abuse a sacred, heroic soldier of this great nation? Do the police hate eagles? Do they hate baby Jesus and freedom? Have we become communists? The dramatic undertones of the story sort of depend upon this guy being a Marine. Which he isn't. It's a technicality, and it doesn't excuse the police behavior, but it's a fair technicality due to the misleading nature of what everyone is saying. Including the other, angry Marines. Do they realize he was discharged for drug use? We don't really know. Would they still care about the story if they did know? We don't know that either.

The only reason he's mentioned as a marine is because he's Marine brothers got up in arms about what happened. Nothing more nothing less.

The vast majority of these protesters ARE peaceful. You are focusing on the tiny minority of violent ones because you want to paint the whole lot of the protesters as bad. Just like you calling them all jobless.

Yea, in other cities they are. I said when this thing began oakland is a terrible example because they riot like twice a year, was just a matter of time before it turned ugly and the cops are over zealous because they want to avoid another 1992.