Ontopic Marines pissed at Oakland Police

The long and the short of it is they chose to put themselves in a dangerous situation. They were not just innocent passerbys and probably knew that rushing back toward the barricade would incite another reaction which just might end up making the news.
they were rushing to render aid to someone who was injured. it doesn't matter if they chose to put themselves in a dangerous situation, the police officer who threw it made it unnecessarily more dangerous. there was no justification for his actions
On flashbangs: If they use the normal ones made by UPCO, they are probably all reloads. Shockingly they don't explode, and the mil sells ones used in training cheap to PDs. There is a thick steel body with holes and a little tube inside it with the charge, they burn and pop but they don't detonate.

it's still classified as an explosive device. either fucking way, there's no justification for treating those people like that. they weren't rushing the barricade, they were assisting a wounded man

the atlanta protestors are 1 block away on the other side of my building. haven't really heard much from them but a friend in my building said some shit went down the other night

at the oakland protests they're feeding everyone, they got pissed cause homeless people were coming and eating all their food... so now they're handing out bare essentials. funny thing is, none of the protesters know where all the free food is coming from... i assume the unions are pumping a shitload of money into this thing.

his site is well known and mild compared to some. it reflects the attitude of a lot of guys; lov.e fellow marines but hate the institution and it's ingrained bullsh*t. means nothing

he was an 0651 (data networks), friend of mine worked with him in 3/4 and was apparently a good guy as well as a d*mn decent network engineer

Do you know why he was dishonorably discharged, or is that not made public?

Denver people are all laid back and high, busy recycling... it'll only last until there are some whales to save and/or beavis and buttheads next episode.

I've been teargassed 4 times in Denver during Stanley Cup or Super Bowl celebrations. Denver PD don't have a problem in the world getting their beat-down on.

An it guy discharged for cocaine use playing up how he served his country for media attention?

Find me a war hero, not some random silly douche.

An it guy discharged for cocaine use playing up how he served his country for media attention?

Find me a war hero, not some random silly douche.

He didn't play up anything. He just went and protested, got fucked up by the cops, and other people told his story. He's a lot more of a man than you or I are.

Maybe, hes not a marine though, his ass was kicked out, he can't even claim to be one.

Now we debate whether he is a marine or not? Why? What's the point in that? Maybe we should stop sidestepping and get back on topic?