FYI MacG, plz check in. Military coup in Turkey.

It's neither a poorly orginazed coup nor a well organized purge. It's poop.

I wonder how many lives will be ruined once the dust is settled. A lot, and I mean A LOT of people will live the rest of their lives in prison.

And there are the dead ones. Cops, civilians and soldiers. This should be a wake up call for people here that human life has no value, but no.

There's nothing more terrifying than uneducated people gathered in mass numbers. Well, hunry pissed off lions in mass numbers would be a lot more terrifying but you know what I mean.

Just out of curiosity, one of the news pictures they keep showing is a flood of cars on one side of the bridge with the other side empty with an army roadblock. So were they blocking people from entering Asia or blocking them from entering Europe? Or were all the cars a traffic jam from another roadblock that was out of the picture and they were blocking it in both directions?

They keep showing the same picture without explaining all of what's going on in it.

Just out of curiosity, one of the news pictures they keep showing is a flood of cars on one side of the bridge with the other side empty with an army roadblock. So were they blocking people from entering Asia or blocking them from entering Europe? Or were all the cars a traffic jam from another roadblock that was out of the picture and they were blocking it in both directions?

They keep showing the same picture without explaining all of what's going on in it.

They were blocking the road from Asia to Europe. The news channels, The Airport they occupiedd is on the European side so they blocked the roads.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
the prez wants to reinstate the death penalty now.

What a time to be alive. He called people into the streets and that immediatelly turned into a lynch mob.

The mob beat the crap out of a jurnalist and wanted to throw him off the bridge. They thought he was with the coup. Cops saved his life at the last minute.

We have lynch mobs in the streets and prez wants the death penalty back. I feel safer than ever. I'm not even mentioning bomb threats every single fucking day. Police has checkpoints everywhere, I feel like I'm playing Dark Souls for fucks sake.

Ooooooh and to add to all of that, there was an earthquake yesterday and I have earthquake phobia.

If a major quake hit us right now, we are really fucked, and I mean being fucked in the ass with a rusty pipe with no lube fucked.

Quite seriously, you're welcome to come and holiday at mine for a while till things cool down if you want. I'm only a 4 hour flight away.

That's the coolest thing someone ever said to me. Thanks, and I mean it.

I have to work though, I have stuff I need to pay for so holiday is not really an option right now. Besides, it's not really that bad over here.

That supposed coup was just to scare the general public as Erdogan was losing his influence because of shitty country management. Now, he's a hero once more and uneducated folk love him more than ever. A dictator named as savior of the democracy, the irony is unbeliavable.

It's business as usual here. The people who use their brains are worried about the future that's all. Future ain't bright though.

What a time to be alive. He called people into the streets and that immediatelly turned into a lynch mob.

The mob beat the crap out of a jurnalist and wanted to throw him off the bridge. They thought he was with the coup. Cops saved his life at the last minute.

We have lynch mobs in the streets and prez wants the death penalty back. I feel safer than ever. I'm not even mentioning bomb threats every single fucking day. Police has checkpoints everywhere, I feel like I'm playing Dark Souls for fucks sake.
man, im glad its not just us on the outside that it looks like this was all fake to.

The latest news is that there was two "rebel" fighter jets the whole time with ergodans plane in their sites, and they didnt fire and let him land.

Those poor soldiers that were probably told this is a training exercise, and are going to get executed before they can talk.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes and HipHugHer
man, im glad its not just us on the outside that it looks like this was all fake to.

The latest news is that there was two "rebel" fighter jets the whole time with ergodans plane in their sites, and they didnt fire and let him land.

Those poor soldiers that were probably told this is a training exercise, and are going to get executed before they can talk.

The privates were told they were doing some kind of a drill. When their commander ordered them to shoot people, being the only sane people around they refused to open fire on public. One commander pulled his gun and shot his 4 privates.

Also, the lynch mob, 99% of them served in the military, beat the shit out of privates. YOU WERE ONE OF THEM YOU PIECE OF SHIT, you DO well know all they can do is to follow orders or your life is ruined forever.

I hate people.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes

They look terrified in the pictures of them being "arrested" by the mob.

The privates were told they were doing some kind of a drill. When their commander ordered them to shoot people, being the only sane people around they refused to open fire on public. One commander pulled his gun and shot his 4 privates.

Also, the lynch mob, 99% of them served in the military, beat the shit out of privates. YOU WERE ONE OF THEM YOU PIECE OF SHIT, you DO well know all they can do is to follow orders or your life is ruined forever.

I hate people.

as always, this applies

7RPAKwy.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and MacG
They look terrified in the pictures of them being "arrested" by the mob.

That mob had just beat the shit out of a jurnalist thinking he was one of the coup'ers and tried to throw him off the fucking bridge.

There's not many things as terrifying as a lynch mob. Bunch of pissed off people with room temperature IQ with mob mentality.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer