Lost Interest

There's a lot of hobby type stuff that I pick up for awhile, get bored with it and then move onto something else. Painting, gardening, decorating, photography, playing the viola, and my new hobby sewing lol. But I usually get back around to it again. I think our interests/hobbies are a major part of who we are as an individual. Without these things that we 'do' we're just another warm body.

Participation portion : most of my hobbies are cyclical. I get into one thing, then stop for some reason or another, go on to the next, but I rotate between the same couple interests all the time.

Bubbles said:
I got into cross stich a few years ago, then realized I'm not 55 so I dropped it.

dude, i love doing it, but hate what it looks like, if that makes any sense. i can't figure out what to do with the damn stuff when i finish it, so why buy it?

edit: who's my christmas buddy?

My interest in things waxes and wanes throughout the years. It can probably be traced to my periods of depression. Meh.

I haven't changed what I've been interested in, though. For the most part I have all of the same old interests with some new ones added in. I don't spend as much time on them as I used to, but that is no surprise, really. I mean, things come up, right?

My interests in things change so rapidly that I don't even bother being interested anymore. I'd spend a whole lot of money and time and then wind up with more stuff I don't care about anymore. The problem with my current plan is that I've become a completely boring person and I'm not even interested in me anymore.

I have tons of interest and hobbies that I like in phases. I'll love something and then all of the sudden it doesn't interest ne anymore. Then all of the sudden I'll love it again.

you know, my interest and hobbies lie in people. relationships are the most important thing to me, and i can't see not having them. i am so vivacious when i'm around people i like, and who stimulate me. i think it's crazy how relationships matter so much to me...i don't know why, and i don't know if i have to know why. it's just so, i guess. i really enjoy people.

Thorn Bird said:
you know, my interest and hobbies lie in people. relationships are the most important thing to me, and i can't see not having them. i am so vivacious when i'm around people i like, and who stimulate me. i think it's crazy how relationships matter so much to me...i don't know why, and i don't know if i have to know why. it's just so, i guess. i really enjoy people.

I'll stimulate you baby :hi2u: