Look what you're effing missin'!

All the men can take pics of them posing and you can cover your walls in that bubbles. Be a lot of white like you were waiting to paint with anyways.

That's sure to keep the vermin away.

Candy said:
Walmart bitches!

We have a plan - don't we E?

Yeah, the plan is you're going to show me how to get organized and how to clean properly. We are goin to get the rest of my stuff from my old house and unpack the boxes in my kitchen, living room, and closets. Then we can get pretty stuff. Once it's unpacked and looks lived in, I'll have a better ide of what colors I want to acent with. :)

shawndavid said:
Watch out for Amy's decorating techniques, E.

She'll have straw f*cking scarecrow men on your walls and sh*t. :fly:

What's wrong with scarecrow men???

I have ghosts, witches and scarecrows as my decor? The bobblehead ghost is my favorite.

shawndavid said:

She'll have straw fucking scarecrow men on your walls and shit. :fly:

:lol: that's funny sht

had a great time meeting you all and :heart: to zac and april for letting me crash there :cool:

shawndavid said:
You've no idea Shell...she comes to me with some of this stuff and I just have to shake my head.

She has a wooden birdhouse on a 3 foot pedestal that I've hidden in the garage.

Opps - it's not hidden now.

But are the scarecrow men actually 'fucking' - on the wall? Amy is alittle perverted :fly:

shawndavid said:

She'll have straw fucking scarecrow men on your walls and shit. :fly:

I have a really old pot holder and it is covered in sunflowers (blech) she sees it and starts in with "oh, we can get sunflowers and sunflower placemats....."

I had to cut her off and say it was a gift and I hate it. :fly:

why_ask_why said:
:lol: that's funny sht

had a great time meeting you all and :heart: to zac and april for letting me crash there :cool:

Thanks for staying... especially since there was so many people staying the night, the house stayed uber clean.

Thanks SD for picking up. :lol:

Bubbles said:
I have a really old pot holder and it is covered in sunflowers (blech) she sees it and starts in with "oh, we can get sunflowers and sunflower placemats....."

I had to cut her off and say it was a gift and I hate it. :fly:

Yes, she wanted to build a room here around a plate. lol

Oddly enough, said plate fell of the wall after she failed to hang it back on the nail properly. This was a source of huge entertainment as this friggin thing was causing her stress in regards to how we would balance the look of it with some new pictures.

Problem solved:D