Look what you're effing missin'!

Sarcasmo said:
It's beautiful. He started his career on imports, too. I can literally call him on the phone, describe any problems I'm having, hold the phone up to the car, and have him tell me exactly what to do to solve whatever is wrong based on what he can hear. He's great.

When you go into a shop and tell the guys in technical terms what you need and want, they instantly assume you'd fix it yourself if you had the right tools. In other words, they don't fuck with you, and they know they can't screw you over.

I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. I'm jealous. :fly:

JJ Lady said:
Anyway where are the rest of these pictures?

Shawndavid and Candy decided doing home beautification was more important than posting their pics.

Candy gave me a ride home tonight and had a glass of wine with me while I watched that gift from God do my dishes. I don't know what that has to do with anything ecxept ........ I LOVE YOU AMY!!!!! :heart:

so i'm missing what?
hanging out with flabby pale saggy shitbags with an inflated sense of self?
oh yay count me in

sleeman said:
i tell it like it is

kinda liek how your tits sag to your beltline ZOMG I CANNOT BELIEVE WE FUCKED ONCE
Yeah darlin, those gimmicks are lame over there and just misplaced here.

make love not war you hunky piece of mansteak

:drool:

Bubbles said:
Shawndavid and Candy decided doing home beautification was more important than posting their pics.

Candy gave me a ride home tonight and had a glass of wine with me while I watched that gift from God do my dishes. I don't know what that has to do with anything ecxept ........ I LOVE YOU AMY!!!!! :heart:

I :heart: you too.. When are we going to Walmart to decorate????