Look what you're effing missin'!

Bubbles said:
But I thought that's what you guys were for. Boys take care of the cars and the yard, right? :confused:

Yes, but changing your oil every 3 to 4 months is something that a dad should tell his daughter when she takes off into the world driving a large piece of machinery. So in a way, it's also your dad's fault. Unless he actually DID tell you, and you were too busy looking at your fingernails.

Sarcasmo said:
Yes, but changing your oil every 3 to 4 months is something that a dad should tell his daughter when she takes off into the world driving a large piece of machinery. So in a way, it's also your dad's fault. Unless he actually DID tell you, and you were too busy looking at your fingernails.

Both my dad's swear they told me this tidbit numerous times. *sigh* :eek:

April23 said:
You call her by her first name. Ooooohhhh

I have a problem addressing people by made-up names. It just seems cheesy. Every time I do it I cringe a little. Given names are better for me. Is that okay, April? Wait, yours doesn't count. You suck for using it in your screen name. :fly:

Bubbles said:
Both my dad's swear they told me this tidbit numerous times. *sigh* :eek:

3Keanan_Staci--.jpg
?

Sarcasmo said:
I have a problem addressing people by made-up names. It just seems cheesy. Every time I do it I cringe a little. Given names are better for me. Is that okay, April? Wait, yours doesn't count. You suck for using it in your screen name. :fly:
I'm the smart one. Just say it.

zengirl said:
Aha! Hasn't anyone heard of synthetic? 12,000 miles+ yo

My brother is a master-certified Ford mechanic, and he said to be very wary of those types of oils. Royal Purple for example. He just doesn't fully trust them, and that's an expensive gamble in my opinion. I listen to everything he tells me. He was top of his class at school, the first mechanic in the U.S. to make developmental tweaks to the Lincoln Navigators when they debuted (at Ford's request), etc. If he tells me to steer clear of them, I steer clear of them.