Ontopic Long live Vinyl/what will they stop making next?

Titus is a Matthew, not a Jeremy. Maybe @DJBrenton can be enlisted to locate Titus, they live in the same 50 mile radius. Who's gonna turn away a drunk old Scouser stalking high school physics depatments for a teacher named Matthew?
Fuck yes, matthew... and macy or maisie crow..

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
He's not answering his emails so that wont help. He wouldnt have joined here with a different email address and even if he did hed have told me what it was.

• Gravy
Reactions: adi
Titus is a Matthew, not a Jeremy. Maybe @DJBrenton can be enlisted to locate Titus, they live in the same 50 mile radius. Who's gonna turn away a drunk old Scouser stalking high school physics depatments for a teacher named Matthew?

You remember the name of his town?

I bet if you filtered it by 47 year old high school physics teachers named Matthew in that city you'd get pretty damn close, especially him being a public employee.

I'M NOT CREEPY.

5℅ I pleaded Titus and Darth for attention several times during my Dirty Sanchez banning. Titus told me not to get my panties in a bunch as he'd never get emotional over "only a website". Maybe we were all a complex AI that Titus built and he finally lost his funding so can't contact his artificial constructs...

If you know Titus's name and town I can find him. Ask @osteez about my tracking skills. He once asked me if I could run down an old friend of his with a vague location and within an hour I'd posted a photo of his house, where his sister worked and where he was spending that weekend

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

If you know Titus's name and town I can find him. Ask @osteez about my tracking skills. He once asked me if I could run down an old friend of his with a vague location and within an hour I'd posted a photo of his house, where his sister worked and where he was spending that weekend

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A regular James Bond we got here.