lololol another woman thread

Which favor boxes should the Burgers choose for their wedding?

• The petit pastel box

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Cake box with monogram

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • You are too good for FB, you should be with me instead

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BigDov said:
Think so??? I sure don't.

In Gresham or Vancouver or someplace like that, absolutely. My parents got a very similar house (but newer and a different style) for...I think around there, I'm not exactly sure. But of course they're on the edge of Camas (barely in stink range).

If you're talking about Beaverton or something, then it would be more expensive.

Fat Burger said:
In Gresham or Vancouver or someplace like that, absolutely. My parents got a very similar house (but newer and a different style) for...I think around there, I'm not exactly sure. But of course they're on the edge of Camas (barely in stink range).

If you're talking about Beaverton or something, then it would be more expensive.

Aaah, now I get you. I would definitely agree with you then :)

zengirl said:
This year is the first year I ever really considered money and the future, and quite frankly, it's overwhelming. No wonder people are so stressed out and miserable. :(
No friggen kidding. This is the first time in my life I've had to be a responsible adult. Its insane. I can't go shopping like i use to (although I still do :eek: )

I know the biggest wake up call will be once we are actually married, and we have to budget and stuff.... Poor Josh, I'm gonna be a walking lunatic.

Right now I can buy $30 shampoo and not think twice. Or I can buy all the MAC makeup I want and not feel guilty, but I know in a few months thats all gonna change. Might as well enjoy it while I can.

But I love him to death, so its totally worth it