Little bast ard SPIT on me !!

I dont' let the school discipline my child for me .. but they do discipline them. Problem is .. their form of discipline is undermining the disiciple I have tried to teach him at home. They are undoing in 2 years .. 10 yrs of what I've been working to do.

How is that my fault?

They typically are like oil and water. I will not depend on teachers, etc to discipline my kid. That pile of cells is my responsibility until they move out. No one elses and it WILL be a good kid or else.

ok .. so what is the "else" then?

Exactly what are you gonna do to a child to MAKE them behave outside of your presence?

I'm curious. because to be honest with you .. if they want to do it, and you aren't there to stop them .. they are going to do it.

H's been to 3 child psychologist already. They all suggested the medication. This was after his general pract. doctor suggested we take him.

what .. ever

My son was out of medication this weekend .. it was like a totally different child. He was touching his face, rubbing his legs .. it was like ants were on him. He couldn't shut up (and he talks a lot to begin with ..even on the meds .. the meds don't dope him up at all), he was like ina manic state.

I was like WTF is wrong with you (I didn't know at the time he hadn't had his meds, my mom gives them to him when he gets up) and he's like.. I dunno, what are you talking about. He was smartmouthing me, and my mom, he did horrible on the field. Wasn't an ounce on concentration going on out there, hell he struck out all 3 times he batted (and he never strikes out, ever).

It may not be a solution for every child, and yes it is over used .. but to generically say that .. is assinine and unfounded .. and also very unfair to the people who have to deal with it .. then defend themselves and their children.

If you don't have the problem .. yay for you. But don't dismiss it for the ones who actually do have it. Its rude.

:tard:

I was diagnosed with ADD at age 10 (long before it was the popular scapegoat for every bad kid's problems) and have lived with it all my life. My parent's never gave me an inch of slack, nor did my teachers, friend's parents, or anyone else. No one handed me a bottle of magical beans and then let me get away with murder. They just squared there jaws and pushed me harder than I could push back.

Don't play the "oh poor me, my kid has ADD" card here sister, and especially don't assume that your kid is only one alive that's had to live with it.

I dont' let the school discipline my child for me .. but they do discipline them. Problem is .. their form of discipline is undermining the disiciple I have tried to teach him at home. They are undoing in 2 years .. 10 yrs of what I've been working to do.

How is that my fault?

ok .. so what is the "else" then?

Exactly what are you gonna do to a child to MAKE them behave outside of your presence?

I'm curious. because to be honest with you .. if they want to do it, and you aren't there to stop them .. they are going to do it.

There is nothing wrong with strong, militant discipline. The "else" was just me being silly, but it really depends on the child and the behavior what kind of "else" there would be.

Kids are like dogs. I'll expand later. Going home.

Yeah he was to a point. He was getting in trouble at school for getting out of his chair randomly and wandering around, and talking and all sorts of crazy crap. You could ask him why he did it (because he had to pull a card) and he couldn't tell you; because he wasn't actually doing anything in particular. Teacher said he would just get up and mill around. Although the teacher told him he needed to be on meds, she never sent him to a school councilor or anyone for that matter. SHe just pummeled him with "card pulling" which did absolutely nothing except engrain in him that teachers are "mean" and don't care about you at all. :( My child now uses the word hate. No 10 yr old should even have that intheir vocabulary to use towards another person. And yet mine does, even though his whole life I have taught him what a bad thing to hate someone is. It angers me greatly.

He's been on it for 2 years now, so it's hard to remember how he acted back then until he misses a dose of meds now. And when he does .. it is horrible.

After he started the meds his grades picked up, his conduct score came up, and he acts a lot happier in general with himself (he gets highly upset with himself when he fucks up, let alone when he does it and we have to get onto him).

Ask Mikey about him .. he's hung out with him. He'll tell you he's not some undisciplined,wild heathern of a child.

:heart: I wish you the best with your child, I just have an aversion to medicating children in general.

There is nothing wrong with strong, militant discipline.
yeah cuz kids that have to call their dad "The Colonel" never turn out bad :lol:
The "else" was just me being silly, but it really depends on the child and the behavior what kind of "else" there would be.

south-park-tsst-20060504070616260-000.jpg

:tard:
Don't play the "oh poor me, my kid has ADD" card here sister, and especially don't assume that your kid is only one alive that's had to live with it.

I never said feel sorry for me. He has ADHD not ADD. They are totally different things. And I never said he was the only one with it .. I said the ONES of us who do have to deal with it. If you've never had to deal with it .. you can't even begin to understand it. All you can do is read about it and presume things.

You're acting like kids are generic little humans that all function the exact same way and can be treated the exact same way to get a desired result.

I was raised the same way as you .. and he is being raised the exact same way I was raised and my cousins to boot (very structured, christian up bringing .. didn't even get to go to public schools). Hell, I live with my parents, so he's not getting anymore slack than I ever got. He is just reacting to it totally different, because he isn't me.

I've tried to tell the teachers he is not a negative reinforcement type of child, he reacts MUCH better to positive reinforcement. They won't listen. That's why he minds at home and doesn't at school. If you reason with him, 9 times out of 10 he will do whatever you want him to. You try to force him to do something .. you can hang it up. He'll let you beat him to death before he'll do it. This has all started inteh last 2 - 2 1/2 years too. He had a bad teacher last year .. and this years isn't much better .. and he has gotten worse and worse.

H's been to 3 child psychologist already. They all suggested the medication. This was after his general pract. doctor suggested we take him.

what .. ever

My son was out of medication this weekend .. it was like a totally different child. He was touching his face, rubbing his legs .. it was like ants were on him. He couldn't shut up (and he talks a lot to begin with ..even on the meds .. the meds don't dope him up at all), he was like ina manic state.

I was like WTF is wrong with you (I didn't know at the time he hadn't had his meds, my mom gives them to him when he gets up) and he's like.. I dunno, what are you talking about. He was smartmouthing me, and my mom, he did horrible on the field. Wasn't an ounce on concentration going on out there, hell he struck out all 3 times he batted (and he never strikes out, ever).

It may not be a solution for every child, and yes it is over used .. but to generically say that .. is assinine and unfounded .. and also very unfair to the people who have to deal with it .. then defend themselves and their children.

If you don't have the problem .. yay for you. But don't dismiss it for the ones who actually do have it. Its rude.

Tom Cruise thinks you're an idiot.

I never said feel sorry for me. He has ADHD not ADD. They are totally different things. And I never said he was the only one with it .. I said the ONES of us who do have to deal with it. If you've never had to deal with it .. you can't even begin to understand it. All you can do is read about it and presume things.

You're acting like kids are generic little humans that all function the exact same way and can be treated the exact same way to get a desired result.

I was raised the same way as you .. and he is being raised the exact same way I was raised and my cousins to boot (very structured, christian up bringing .. didn't even get to go to public schools). Hell, I live with my parents, so he's not getting anymore slack than I ever got. He is just reacting to it totally different, because he isn't me.

I've tried to tell the teachers he is not a negative reinforcement type of child, he reacts MUCH better to positive reinforcement. They won't listen. That's why he minds at home and doesn't at school. If you reason with him, 9 times out of 10 he will do whatever you want him to. You try to force him to do something .. you can hang it up. He'll let you beat him to death before he'll do it. This has all started inteh last 2 - 2 1/2 years too. He had a bad teacher last year .. and this years isn't much better .. and he has gotten worse and worse.
The bottom line is: If you cant control your kid, no matter what the problem, it is not anyone else's responsibility.

There should be really defined rules for assault, which is what it is. And still, the spray could have HIV in it. These days spitting is not considered a minor deal.

I think you should have filed charges and gotten an HIV test. Assume nothing.

Furthermore, these little fucks today know what the score is.

Last edited:
Because you have several :rolleyes:

3 younger brothers is probably still a one up on you and I can make the fuckers behave w/ or w/o my parents.

:lol: I've "raised" almost as many siblings as you have and while I have my opinions on medicating children I don't pretend that punching my brothers is in any way analogous to raising them :fly: at least Knyte has foot to stand on

There is nothing wrong with strong, militant discipline. The "else" was just me being silly, but it really depends on the child and the behavior what kind of "else" there would be.

You guys should wrestle it out.

Nude

In a tub of Crisco

I'll get the popcorn

:lol: I've "raised" almost as many siblings as you have and while I have my opinions on medicating children I don't pretend that punching my brothers is in any way analogous to raising them :fly: at least Knyte has foot to stand on
I dont hit them, too big, it'd be assault. Current treatment is they comb the lawn for sticks and gravel until it's clean. Other useful punishments include: raking sand until it's smooth, cleaning french drains, scrubbing the floor, scrubbing sidewalks, painting rocks (there are rocks along the driveway as guides), cleaning gutters, sorting recycling, etc.

I dont hit them, too big, it'd be assault. Current treatment is they comb the lawn for sticks and gravel until it's clean. Other useful punishments include: raking sand until it's smooth, cleaning french drains, scrubbing the floor, scrubbing sidewalks, painting rocks (there are rocks along the driveway as guides), cleaning gutters, sorting recycling, etc.

My buddies dad once made him move the entire wood pile over a foot. Then he had to move it all back... he told his dad he was bored, and this was his punishment.

My buddies dad once made him move the entire wood pile over a foot. Then he had to move it all back... he told his dad he was bored, and this was his punishment.
Yeah, you never tell my mom you're bored. Youll be cleaning bathrooms for a year. o_O