Linux is awesome...

ChikkenOS > ERage OS :fly: :p

spring32.jpg

Yeah, but it seemed like price was such a big factor I was going for low cost vs. high performance. *burp*

"from the land of pleasant living" :lol:

Edit: Tell that to the battered wife and see what she thinks.

Last edited:
Linux lacks the billions spent on creature comforts that Windows has, yes. However, you are rewarded for your footwork by having a system that is rock solid and free.

fly said:
Linux lacks the billions spent on creature comforts that Windows has, yes. However, you are rewarded for your footwork by having a system that is rock solid and free.
I think we are all tired of your constant lying mr. fly. You don't know shit about linux, and while we're at it you don't know shit about computers, hell, you don't know shit about shit. Okay that last one was a lie, you do know shit about shit, but that's all you know shit about, is shit. You dirty little boy with your japscat videos, and your cereal bowl full of my poop - eat it up good mr. fly, I don't give a shit

fly said:

Linux is only free if your time is worth nothing.

fly said:
Or if you want to setup a server and forget about it.

The fact that my M$ server has occasional problems that I need to fix is what I consider job security :fly: