let's talk october meat

Sarcasmo said:
I didn't mean a threesome. I meant like JJ on my lap, and the three of us chillin' at the Cheetah with some drinks.

this chick I was out with last sunday for her bday had 2 of her gf's along who work at the cheetah :drool:
that place employs some world class babes, for serios:drool:

why_ask_why said:
this chick I was out with last sunday for her bday had 2 of her gf's along who work at the cheetah :drool:

Now you're just showing off.

why_ask_why said:

Ya but it's gotta suck to have to pay to see chicks naked. :(

Sarcasmo said:
I didn't mean a threesome. I meant like JJ on my lap, and the three of us chillin' at the Cheetah with some drinks.

Careful with her at stripclubs, she'll steal the hot ones away from ya ;)

April23 said:
Ya but it's gotta suck to have to pay to see chicks naked. :(

I don't...I've been like once in the last 3 years only because I was out with a bunch of people that wanted to go

Sarcasmo said:
You're still my hero. Three clearly prude women won't change that.

it was 4 chicks actually...the other is an ex stripper
the one I'm after is hot as hell too and works for an engineering company...she just knows how to have fun ;)

Do I need to bring my turntables?

Drool_Dance-GlowStick.gif

ERage said:
has this somehow changed to a weekend other than the 13-15th? yeah, i didn't think so :(

:( drool and mojo have booked their tickets and booked a mattress at our house. it's on.

there will be another someday. i'm tempted to start a UF vacation fund for all the meets that will be in the future. :)