let's talk october meat

Thorn Bird said:
anyone up for a comedy club or karaoke night? just something else i thought of.
comedy club would be fun, but not very interactive. I'm not a karaoke person at all, but Im sure others would be...

ceiling fly said:
comedy club would be fun, but not very interactive. I'm not a karaoke person at all, but Im sure others would be...

The way he sings in the car with me, you would think he would be into Karaoke.

ceiling fly said:

That little man sure liked his karaoke singing head stroked

Last edited:
ceiling fly said:
are you ok?

I may be working on less sleep this week than many get in a night but yeah. I was refering to the little man standing next to elpmis and uh, elpmis playing with his hair.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I'm waiting to hear back from my dr. I go see her in 2 weeks. I find out when I'm supposed to have my knee surgery.

*Crosses fingers for this winter*

YOU KEEP PUTTING THINGS IN FRONT OF THE MEET THAT YOU PLANNED. YOU'D BETTER BE HERE!!

(and what kind of knee surgery? i'm a professional in that category.)

Thorn Bird said:
YOU KEEP PUTTING THINGS IN FRONT OF THE MEET THAT YOU PLANNED. YOU'D BETTER BE HERE!!

(and what kind of knee surgery? i'm a professional in that category.)
Well this knee surgery wasn't planned, unfortunatly. They have to replace my ACL and miniscus (sp?)- Fancy word for cartlidge.

I did it about 2 years ago, but just this month I finally did myself in. I'm going on my 3rd week in physical therapy. Not to mention Vicodin, vicodin and MORE vicodin :heart:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well this knee surgery wasn't planned, unfortunatly. They have to replace my ACL and miniscus (sp?)- Fancy word for cartlidge.

I did it about 2 years ago, but just this month I finally did myself in. I'm going on my 3rd week in physical therapy. Not to mention Vicodin, vicodin and MORE vicodin :heart:

oh yummy. you must stash and share your wealth WHEN YOU GET HERE.

i've had both ACLs fixed and some cartilage. ugh. it's not fun. i'm sorry you've busted up your knee. :(

We could play another exciting round of . . .

THE BIBLE GAME!!!

IMG_1026-72dpi.jpg

bast_imret said:
We could play another exciting round of . . .

THE BIBLE GAME!!!

[imghttp://www.student.gsu.edu/~azimlich/tampa/IMG_1026-72dpi.jpg[/img]

oh, oh, oh...I get to be Todd Flanders!!!