let's talk october meat

theacoustician said:
Don't worry, you can still be king asshole of the forum.

lemmiwinks1.gif

eileenbunny said:
IBWIP will be attending. We are up for anything. I will probably bow out of the aquarium activity if that's something others want to do. I'm not in to fish.

I told that man he needs to take a trip without you

Sarcasmo said:
I'm being crushed to death by reverse irony.
...Would it be tasteless to make a joke about your ankle monitor at this point in time? Oh yes it would. I'm going to choke on my gum.

FlamingGlory said:
...Would it be tasteless to make a joke about your ankle monitor at this point in time? Oh yes it would. I'm going to choke on my gum.

Is your road done yet? No? Get back to it, hippie.

:heart:

ankle monitor like house arrest style?

if so...

My buddy had one of those and he also used to carry a back pack with the transmittor in it so he would always be next to it, lol. We would be at my old house gettin drunk and you would here beep beep beep and see Jay run and dive back into the house, bwhahahha, shit was sooo funny and has sooo many stories, lol

what is this about a meat??? hehe

BeeRad said:
ankle monitor like house arrest style?

if so...

My buddy had one of those and he also used to carry a back pack with the transmittor in it so he would always be next to it, lol. We would be at my old house gettin drunk and you would here beep beep beep and see Jay run and dive back into the house, bwhahahha, shit was sooo funny and has sooo many stories, lol

what is this about a meat??? hehe

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They suck. *sigh*

shawndavid said:
What's that syndrome called where people pretend they're on house arrest?

Some of them even buy damaged or outdated ankle bracelet boxes and wear them pretending to others they're operable.

I don't know, but I think I have that.

I also have Morgellons Disease. I have countless thousands of fibers growing out of my skin all over my body. My ass is coated with them.