Halp Lawn Mowers

tattoo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
well it would be some great exercise. or get danny to do it. is he still unemployed?

I want to do the push mowing! It IS awesome exercise! Unfortunately, I do not have 4 hours + of free time anymore, like ever, because I'm a professional, productive member of society meow.

I'm having Danny tackle the rest of the front slope and I will do what I can tomorrow night with the back.

With my working now, things really need to fall into place with group efforts with this house. It's been a rough start.

I want to do the push mowing! It IS awesome exercise! Unfortunately, I do not have 4 hours + of free time anymore, like ever, because I'm a professional, productive member of society meow.

I'm having Danny tackle the rest of the front slope and I will do what I can tomorrow night with the back.

With my working now, things really need to fall into place with group efforts with this house. It's been a rough start.

aww mamaz! im sure everything will fall into place and YES it needs to be a group and team effort.
u must be so happy that u are working again.
looking all sexy in your sexy Amanda Woodward business suits. RAWR

aww mamaz! im sure everything will fall into place and YES it needs to be a group and team effort.
u must be so happy that u are working again.
looking all sexy in your sexy Amanda Woodward business suits. RAWR

I'm still disappointed I didn't get to see her all sexy in her business suit. I'm gonna have to start stalking her.