Just sent my Secret Santa Present!

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
BigDov said:
You have voices in your head too?? :eek:

Be my mistress April Mazac- I can promise you we'll dine on leftover Chinese food as often as you like...... :drool:
You freak.

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
BigDov said:
MUST I take a picture of the xmas card that you sent me??? Then we'll see who the freak is here won't we?

:lol:
I can't help it I was scrounging for food via xmas cards. :(

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
April23 said:
I can't help it I was scrounging for food via xmas cards. :(

Well you're in luck!!! There are two potlucks happening on opposite ends of the building today- you want I should go trolling for leftovers when they're done? And as a token of your status as my leftover mistress, I'll make ya a ring out of a paper clip, or get you a Burger King crown or something special like that.

Deal??

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
On a related note, do you all expect your presents to get there before Christmas or do you not care?

I personally don't care when I get mine (sometime in December would be nice though ;))

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Coqui said:
On a related note, do you all expect your presents to get there before Christmas or do you not care?

I personally don't care when I get mine (sometime in December would be nice though ;))

I'm pretty sure mine'll get there before Christmas. If not, most likely the 27th.

I'm with you though, I don't really care when I get mine.

EDIT- JUST GOT A BOX FROM DREAMWALKER DELIVERED TO ME!!!!!! :heart:

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Ready for some Heroin
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Coqui said:

I don't really care, I go away on the 21st and if it's not here by then I'll get it when I come back, it'll be a nice surprise for my return. :D

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
BigDov said:
Well you're in luck!!! There are two potlucks happening on opposite ends of the building today- you want I should go trolling for leftovers when they're done? And as a token of your status as my leftover mistress, I'll make ya a ring out of a paper clip, or get you a Burger King crown or something special like that.

Deal??

.... you ask for too much.

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
BigDov said:
I'm pretty sure mine'll get there before Christmas. If not, most likely the 27th.

I'm with you though, I don't really care when I get mine.

EDIT- JUST GOT A BOX FROM DREAMWALKER DELIVERED TO ME!!!!!! :heart:

I'm gonna go out on a limb an say there were cookies in it.