Just sent my Secret Santa Present!

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
Coqui said:
That would make you related. eww..
<--- redneck (my family tree is more like a straight line)

edit: only on the internet.
edit2: okay, not really. it's like that IRL too.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
yes. please don't laugh at me, I've lead a troubled childhood because of my name.

Hello, my name is Donovan Littlejohn, undisputed king and champeen of leading a troubled childhood because of my name. You wanna meet in the playground after school and settle this??

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
BigDov said:
Hello, my name is Donovan Littlejohn, undisputed king and champeen of leading a troubled childhood because of my name. You wanna meet in the playground after school and settle this??
BWAHAHAHHHAHAHAAH

The voice in my head when I read that was HILARIOUS.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
CletusJones said:
yes, but you knew who you had so that made it easy. i didn't send out the real names and usernames to anyone, so most people would have been in the dark.

NO, it really didn't make it all that easy really........ I still know/knew diddly-shit about said person outside of what I'm able to pick up in conversations.

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
April23 said:
BWAHAHAHHHAHAHAAH

The voice in my head when I read that was HILARIOUS.

You have voices in your head too?? :eek:

Be my mistress April Mazac- I can promise you we'll dine on leftover Chinese food as often as you like...... :drool:

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
Steam
mattressfish
BigDov said:

Hello Donovan
liljon1.jpg
, nice to meet you.