Just sent my Secret Santa Present!

CletusJones said:
yes. please don't laugh at me, I've lead a troubled childhood because of my name.

Hello, my name is Donovan Littlejohn, undisputed king and champeen of leading a troubled childhood because of my name. You wanna meet in the playground after school and settle this??

BigDov said:
Hello, my name is Donovan Littlejohn, undisputed king and champeen of leading a troubled childhood because of my name. You wanna meet in the playground after school and settle this??
BWAHAHAHHHAHAHAAH

The voice in my head when I read that was HILARIOUS.

CletusJones said:
yes, but you knew who you had so that made it easy. i didn't send out the real names and usernames to anyone, so most people would have been in the dark.

NO, it really didn't make it all that easy really........ I still know/knew diddly-shit about said person outside of what I'm able to pick up in conversations.

April23 said:
BWAHAHAHHHAHAHAAH

The voice in my head when I read that was HILARIOUS.

You have voices in your head too?? :eek:

Be my mistress April Mazac- I can promise you we'll dine on leftover Chinese food as often as you like...... :drool:

BigDov said:

Hello Donovan
liljon1.jpg
, nice to meet you.