Just sent my Secret Santa Present!

April23 said:
I can't help it I was scrounging for food via xmas cards. :(

Well you're in luck!!! There are two potlucks happening on opposite ends of the building today- you want I should go trolling for leftovers when they're done? And as a token of your status as my leftover mistress, I'll make ya a ring out of a paper clip, or get you a Burger King crown or something special like that.

Deal??

On a related note, do you all expect your presents to get there before Christmas or do you not care?

I personally don't care when I get mine (sometime in December would be nice though ;))

Coqui said:
On a related note, do you all expect your presents to get there before Christmas or do you not care?

I personally don't care when I get mine (sometime in December would be nice though ;))

I'm pretty sure mine'll get there before Christmas. If not, most likely the 27th.

I'm with you though, I don't really care when I get mine.

EDIT- JUST GOT A BOX FROM DREAMWALKER DELIVERED TO ME!!!!!! :heart:

Coqui said:

I don't really care, I go away on the 21st and if it's not here by then I'll get it when I come back, it'll be a nice surprise for my return. :D

BigDov said:
Well you're in luck!!! There are two potlucks happening on opposite ends of the building today- you want I should go trolling for leftovers when they're done? And as a token of your status as my leftover mistress, I'll make ya a ring out of a paper clip, or get you a Burger King crown or something special like that.

Deal??

.... you ask for too much.

BigDov said:
I'm pretty sure mine'll get there before Christmas. If not, most likely the 27th.

I'm with you though, I don't really care when I get mine.

EDIT- JUST GOT A BOX FROM DREAMWALKER DELIVERED TO ME!!!!!! :heart:

I'm gonna go out on a limb an say there were cookies in it.