just got into an accident

come to atlanta again...I'll let anyone on UF that can demonstrate clutch competency on another car take a crack at it in an empty parking lot :)

i'm quoting this and calling you this weekend!!!!!! (and my first car was a clutch, so worry not. :hi2u:

sorry to hear about yer accident. and I'm glad to know yer all ok.

good luck on sueing the lady and getting compensation and the like. btw don't you feel a little stiffness in your neck or something?
:shifty:

come to atlanta again...I'll let anyone on UF that can demonstrate clutch competency on another car take a crack at it in an empty parking lot :)

Whew I didn't have to pass that test did I?

(Ahem, I also remember tapping the curb with your front bumper :( )

man, really sorry to hear you couldn't get it written off then. at least do you best to sell it asap.

I think I'm going to hold onto it...I'm going to get it appraised this weekend and serve up the depreciated value to the insurance company vs. what they valued the car at and that should net me somewhere in the range of 2-5k which will cover what I'll lose when I go to sell it sometime down the road

shoulda mentioned this a few months ago :lol: i've driven one before but still fun. :D

my uncle just put a new engine in his apache, i'm itching to give it a go. i gotta drive up to michigan for that. i can't remember what he said he put in it, 450 i thought but that doesn't sound right.

he is rebuilding my grandpas kaiser right now, i believe the upholstery is all that is left.

Any squeaks and rattles that weren't there before?

nothing so far...seems ok...the place I sent it to is top notch...they do custom work on ferraris and lambos...had many in the shop while I was there...owner brought me to my car and said he hoped I wasn't upset they painted my car yellow and made it a vert...he pointed to a ferrari 355 spyder parked next to my car:drool:

shoulda mentioned this a few months ago :lol: i've driven one before but still fun. :D

my uncle just put a new engine in his apache, i'm itching to give it a go. i gotta drive up to michigan for that. i can't remember what he said he put in it, 450 i thought but that doesn't sound right.

he is rebuilding my grandpas kaiser right now, i believe the upholstery is all that is left.

I've only recently decided this...not much harm can be done in an empty parking lot

sup with your name??

nothing so far...seems ok...the place I sent it to is top notch...they do custom work on ferraris and lambos...had many in the shop while I was there...owner brought me to my car and said he hoped I wasn't upset they painted my car yellow and made it a vert...he pointed to a ferrari 355 spyder parked next to my car:drool:

Sweet.

Though, Italian cars are *supposed* to squeak and rattle :fly: