just got into an accident

190????? HOLY SHIT BUY ONE NOW. i dont' believe that price!!!
I do. The housing market is depressed right now. There are a glut of apartments to be had in midtown and Buckhead. Keep in mind also that it appears that's $190k for 729 sq ft. So I would say it sounds about right.

the sqare footage i didn't think about, but it's still a great deal to be downtown, especially for a single person.
and to have a cleaning service. :drool:

the sqare footage i didn't think about, but it's still a great deal to be downtown, especially for a single person.

and room service from the hotel, rooftop pool with wifi, a bar, never ending stream of chicks staying at the hotel :D

sounds like a good idea, though. I think it will be a while before you make any money off it.

BTW: Mazda RX-8 Miata ftw!

I have no plans to leave my company so it makes sense to move closer...I did the same for my last company and it made me immeasurably more happy to have virtually zero commute...to be home 5 minutes after you leave work is such an incredible pleasure

the s2k is way better than the rx8 or the miata imo...no contest

Last edited:
I have no plans to leave my company so it makes sense to move closer...I did the same for my last company and it made me immeasurably more happy to have virtually zero commute...to be home 5 minutes after you leave work is such an incredible pleasure

the s2k is way better than the rx8 or the miata imo...no contest

What are you going to buy in order to get around?

What are you going to buy in order to get around?

I'm thinking a used honda s2000...you can get a low miles '02 or '03 for 20k or less

shawndavid, how are you liking yours?
s2000-01.jpg

Last edited:
they start at 190 which is just about a bargain imo...they are building 800k+ houses right next to my neighborhood now which is 20 miles out so getting to live directly downtown for that cheap is a good deal

That is a lot lower than I thought it would be. But then we've got 3 times that much space for less.

My bedroom is 729 square feet. Doesn't mean I want to make payments on it for the next 20 years.

Living downtown is a hopeless financial endeavor. On the other hand, WaW makes 800,000 USD every second.

That part is blowing up it may be worth more in a few years. If he was a few miles away its definitely going to go up. I have a friend who lives in the Metropolis condos in midtown and they have gone up a little bit in price now that Trump and a few other developers are starting to buy land for some high rises. I would do it, but the rent is too high in the places that will rent them out (Metropolis for example is $1,028 for a 1bdr 1bath.)

car is ready after 52 days...I couldn't make it there yesterday due to being short staffed at work...2 of 4 in my group were out...I call them this morning only to find out the shop is closed on the weekends :mad:

I want my car back :(