just got into an accident

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
I was on a 5 lane road, 2 lanes in each direction with a turning lane in the middle...there were like 4 cars waiting in the turning lane to turn into QT in the same direction I was heading...this lady decided she didn't want to wait in line anymore and hopped back in traffic right in front of me...there were cars on both sides of me so there was nothing I could do but hit her

she tried to lie to the cop and make it my fault but he busted her on it pretty quickly and she was written up as being at fault

whole front end of my car was smashed in...hood, both 1/4's and nose were all done...hope they total it because it will probably never be the same again

this fucking blows

364571f82e6b90d.gif

Sorry about your vette bro. :( :heart:

I thought everybody and their brothers' cell phone had a camera.

blackberry has one model to date with a cam and it just came out...it doesn't have a full keyboard though so I wont be getting one...there will be a full keyboard model with cam coming out in the next month or two though

Ouch, that fucking sucks. My car was hit twice in the same month (while it was parked!) - I felt like I was in and out of the body shop every damn day. You are right about the car never being the same, body shops never seem to get it perfect.

Did the airbags deploy? I hear that's a plus in the direction of them deeming the car 'totaled'.

Glad you're alright.

Last edited:
Ouch, that fucking sucks. My car was hit twice in the same month (while it was parked!) - I felt like I was in and out of the body shop every damn day. You are right about the car never being the same, body shops never seem to get it perfect.

Did the airbags deploy? I hear that's a plus in the direction of them deeming the car 'totaled'.

Glad you're alright.

That and bending the frame some.

So go out and take of that frame boy.

Glad everything that truly matters is okay.

Glad you're alright.

no, airbags didn't deploy and I was going somewhere in the range of 30-40 when we made contact..she was barely moving...sounds like they are faulty because that should have triggered them

Make sure you sue her ass for loss of value, I made that mistake when some 55 year old chinese lady with her learners permit who didn't speak english did five grand in damage to my 9 month old Tundra.

Lost that money on the trade in five years later :( Didn't even know I could sue for that.

A number of things could have prompted it not to, if its an advanced airbag but they usually check that out in the process. I've heard of some not going off because the seat was too close, or the mems figured the seatbelt was good enough.