Job Performance Review Thread

April23 said:
Please, I don't want to be jealous today.
Okay then I'll tell you that when I'm on vacation they call me no less than 3-4 times a day, if I take a day off for a doctor's appointment or something they call me then too. They get aggrivated with me if I take a lunch break, so I only take a lunch maybe twice a month. I have 4 real bosses and they never put their heads together on anything so trying to accomodate all of them is near impossible... espeically when one says to do one thing and another says to do the opposite. Not to mention the fact that I'm the financial manager for jewish doctors, if that doesn't tell you everything then I don't know what else to say. :D I have to remind myself that I love my job most of the time because they irritate the SHIT out of me.

;) If they knew how much time I screwed around then they'd fire 2 more people and give me the work. :lol:

My performance review was excellent. My boss thinks I deserve more money and wrote a letter to executive management saying as much. Maybe this year, I'll come into the bling.

smileyfat said:
I thought you were married/had a boyfriend or something?
Never been married.

I have a guy who... well. it's complicated. :eek:

Pandora said:
So I guess you didn't see that pic of us eating Taco Bell last night.
when you're married, do you get to give your spouse a job performance review?