Job Performance Review Thread

zengirl said:
Well jeez man! Yeah the expenses are where it's at... aside from salary and bonuses, the docs here get a $1k montly car lease allowment, unlimited gas and auto expense (can be up to $1k additional) their home, cell, car phones paid for, meals (one doc expenses up to $2k a month in meals) entertainment (one doc gets season symphony tix, another season tix to the White Sox) one trip a year to anywhere in the world paid for for up to a week (as long as they can expense it to CME.. Continuing Medical Education, they have seminars all over the world for this) One doc even has the office buy him stamps. Another doc spends $750 a month on cell phone bills because he expenses his wife's and his daughter's phones. They all each make an additional $5-30k a month for various pharmaceutical company programs.

The salaries may not seem like much, but all they pay for at home is their mortgages.
All so they can stay in a lower tax bracket :fly:

Almost makes the 8 years of hell and $200,000 for medical school worth it

ChikkenNoodul said:
All so they can stay in a lower tax bracket :fly:

Almost makes the 8 years of hell and $200,000 for medical school worth it
:lol: Honestly, I have never seen more crooked business practices than I have my time working here...

zengirl said:
Aw, you mean you're still in denial? :p :heart:

We've got this very nice walk in closet at our new house. I quite enjoy it in there.

F33nX said:
congrats! are you becoming a stay-at-home mom after you have your baby?
maybe? we'll see?
I would still have to do some type of work from the home. Or I might be working part time for my chiropractor. He's expanding his business, it won't be done until after the baby's born, he wants to take on a few massage therapists and wants me to come try out for it. He "likes my demeanor". :D It's always nice to find out there's someone who doesn't think you're a giant craphead.

I got it a few months ago. It was good. The things it said I needed to work on I allready decided to long before that to do it. Im pretty good at figureing out my negatives anyways. standard raise so its good. Next year its time to excel.

kristchan said:
maybe? we'll see?
I would still have to do some type of work from the home. Or I might be working part time for my chiropractor. He's expanding his business, it won't be done until after the baby's born, he wants to take on a few massage therapists and wants me to come try out for it. He "likes my demeanor". :D It's always nice to find out there's someone who doesn't think you're a giant craphead.

"likes my demeanor" = "wants to sleep with you and become your pimp"

smileyfat said:
"likes my demeanor" = "wants to sleep with you and become your pimp"
naw. he's a nice guy who's married with a kid and extremely baptist. I think he feels sorry for the single mom. :D

ChikkenNoodul said:
Or it could mean the type of job where she shops for socks for him
hell, that kinda job probably has a better income than teaching. I'll take it.

kristchan said:
naw. he's a nice guy who's married with a kid and extremely baptist. I think he feels sorry for the single mom. :D

I thought you were married/had a boyfriend or something?

ChikkenNoodul said:
Exactly :lol:

Couldn't think of the guy's name
:lol: I could never forget the way Elaine says it.. you know whoever she's talking to at the time needs a handkercheif after she finishes spitting out Mister PPPITTT. :lol:

zengirl said:
My office doesn't do that at all. Each year I ask for a raise and each year they tell me that I make a good salary already and so-n-so hasn't had a raise in x years so I shouldn't either. Nevermind the fact that each time someone is fired or quits I take on their responsibilities and after 5 years I've replaced 4 people, continue doing my own job and now work out of 4 different offices each week.

;) maybe this year I'll finneggle some bling
This is the exact reason why I fired my job.

Drool-Boy said:
We dont ever get bonuses
Around the holidays they pass out 25$ gift certificates to krogers.THATS our bonus:rolleyes:
The "bonus" at my last job was a get off work free pass. :rolleyes:

Okay it's better then a GC. lol