Pics Jew Yankme Workshop Jr

Cause its fucking cool. Imagine travelling back in time 200 years. Now imagine how fucking useless you are, even with all your 'knowledge'. This guy isn't.
Let me time travel back 5 years to when everyone couldn't get enough out of making fun of me for building a road with hand tools.

Seriously though. You can't make a table, you can't make dinner, you can't fucking do anything. This was pointed out to me in Howard Sterns interview with Larry King the other day and I found it really thought provoking.
Yea, I appreciate the workmanship, but I do know people who have done shit like this by hand, using the same tools as this dude.... Everything is big in scale, the joints, the pieces he puts together... So, to me it's not like Amish craftsmanship or anything, yanno?

jesus didnt have case hardened steel chisels or steel cross cut saws

EXACTLY

Yea, I appreciate the workmanship, but I do know people who have done shit like this by hand, using the same tools as this dude.... Everything is big in scale, the joints, the pieces he puts together... So, to me it's not like Amish craftsmanship or anything, yanno?
...What?

Cause its fucking cool. Imagine travelling back in time 200 years. Now imagine how fucking useless you are, even with all your 'knowledge'. This guy isn't.
The joinery doesn't change just because you have to use a chisel and a hand saw.

It's just faster and repeatable with power tools.