Food Jerkoff parents reveal "gender neutral" childs gender

Everyone knows my son is a boy, does that mean he isn't allowed things that aren't masculine? no. If he wants them he can have them.
This is what they failed to grasp. There is a difference between being like, whatever you want kid, and saying no that is too much like XXX.

This is the biggest fear the conservatives have about gay adoptions, using kids as social experiments.

For the sake of the kids homosexuals should never adopt. Even better they shouldn't be in society so kids can't learn from them outside of the home, either. Uganda has the right idea.

When Sasha turned five and headed to school, Laxton was forced to make her son's sex public. That meant Sasha would have to get used to being a boy in the eyes of his peers. Still, his mom is intervening. While the school requires different uniforms for boys and girls, Sasha wears a girl's blouse with his pants.

"I don't think I'd do it if I thought it was going to make him unhappy, but at the moment he's not really bothered either way. We haven't had any difficult scenarios yet."

Uh, Hi, is this DCFS?
Until you have tits isnt a blouse practically the same as a shirt o_O

How can you not tell a boy from a girl by the time they're one years old? Regardless of what they're wearing it's usually pretty obvious.

Everyone knows my son is a boy, does that mean he isn't allowed things that aren't masculine? no. If he wants them he can have them.
But do you provide those things to him so he can hvae the choice, or do you just foster stereotypically masculine toys and clothing and artwork exclusively?

This is the biggest fear the conservatives have about gay adoptions, using kids as social experiments.
How the hell would you know what "conservatives" think (regardless of the fact this has nothing to do with conservatism).

How the hell would you know what "conservatives" think (regardless of the fact this has nothing to do with conservatism).

I should say instead, "This is the biggest fear the proponents against gay adoptions, using kids as social experiments."

It just so happens those people are usually conservatives.

No need. I have a perfectly good 1/3 of a bottle of Aberlour remaining from my birthday 2 days ago. The use by date is 11.15 tonight so I've got to hurry. Speaking of which. Where the fuck was my Birthday fucking Thread????

For the sake of the kids homosexuals should never adopt. Even better they shouldn't be in society so kids can't learn from them outside of the home, either. Uganda has the right idea.

YES!!

more drama!!!

smh.

looks entirely happy. I don't think you could say he's confused at all.

012012_GenderNeutral120120125644.jpg

personally I think tights are called for. But I'm old fashioned & don't like to show a lot of leg.