Thread Jeezus Chris I hate the sdfjkhsdjkd Internetlkjdfklg

Holy fawk:

Him:
"Our first bump came when I mentioned the 2002 uproar over the company’s thongs for middle-school girls, which had “Eye Candy” and “Wink Wink” printed on their fronts. “That was a bunch of bullshit,” he said, sweating profusely. “People said we were cynical, that we were sexualizing little girls. But you know what? I still think those are cute underwear for little girls."

lol@"sweating profusely"!
To me, I can dig a young adult shopping there, they have some good looking stuff (I guess), but 14-15 and below is... weird

I didn't know you had a daughter

that being said, I assume the edited ones are of her? I'll take those out of the bunch when I fap out of respect for the trouble this has caused you

the first time, at least

Huh? I didn't leak shit. and really, I have no problem with identifying the ones that are her to ya'll. The fact here is that she is only 12 (well, almost 13, May 2nd), and they are obviously making the internet rounds AND how ironic it is that they showed up on something in my FB feed. Meh.

You posted it on here.....and you don't need to be a member to view pictures on here.

My best friend has a 7 year old daughter who is like a daughter to me is as well. We dread thinking about how things are going to get when she becomes a teenager and has to start dealing with crap like that. Ugh!

So, on your FB profile, you get those feeds from pages you like, right?? Well, one I have is "I hate it when I hang out with MC Hammer & he doesn't let me touch anything" (lol, don't ask). They posted this just a bit ago:

http://i.imgur.com/88O0sNm.jpg[IMG]

Why do I hate the internet because of this?? Two of those pics are my DAUGHTER!

[SIZE=5]TWO![/SIZE]!

MY DAUGHTER. Of all effing compilations.

And the thing is, none of the two pics are at her house. I recognized ONE pic because of the clothes she is wearing, specifically the socks & bracelets, and the other I've seen on her Instagram!!

I've shown her & now she's all freaked out. She's like "But, I don't even use my real name!! (whimper) & My account is private!!" So, some creepy person on her friends list is leaking these. I've told her before to stop posting the poses with her doing splits and her crotch facing the front, but then there are...these. And she justifies it by saying that she doesn't understand "cuz they're just gymnastics stuff" "And you can't even see my face!"
I swear, she just doesn't get it & now, hopefully she does?? :( :( :( :cry:
THIS IS WHY I NEVER WANTED A GIRL!! :( :( :( :( :(

*Sobs*

Dear Jesus make it stop :(:(:(:([/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

:(:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

MY DAUGHTER. Of all effing compilations.

And the thing is, none of the two pics are at her house. I recognized ONE pic because of the clothes she is wearing, specifically the socks & bracelets, and the other I've seen on her Instagram!!

I've shown her & now she's all freaked out. She's like "But, I don't even use my real name!! (whimper) & My account is private!!" So, some creepy person on her friends list is leaking these. I've told her before to stop posting the poses with her doing splits and her crotch facing the front, but then there are...these. And she justifies it by saying that she doesn't understand "cuz they're just gymnastics stuff" "And you can't even see my face!"
I swear, she just doesn't get it & now, hopefully she does?? :( :( :( :cry:
THIS IS WHY I NEVER WANTED A GIRL!! :( :( :( :( :(

*Sobs*

Dear Jesus make it stop :(:(:(:([/SIZE]

My 12-year old "step-daughter" wore a shirt that had a tootsie pop and asked the viewer to guess the licks. Apparently her MOTHER got it for her. Then it was our responsibility to relay to her that it wasn't appropriate to wear because even though she means nothing by it there was an adult context.

HER MOTHER BOUGHT IT. UGH.

Will you have one with my daughter while you are at it, she's 9 now and I'm totally dreading that talk. Although, funny story, she's always been very curious about how babies are made, so I've been honest without actually getting to the whole sex part yet (started asking questions at 5, wouldn't accept, and then the baby comes out of your belly, had to know exactly how the baby gets out). Anyways, explained the mom has eggs, dad fertilizes the egg, baby is made, skipped over how dad fertilizes, i'll get to that eventually. So then she's started making comments to people, "oh, you have 4 kids, that means you were fertilized 4 times". We about DIED when she asked the person, luckily it's my best friend and she was laughing with me after the shock wore off, but anywhoo, come have the sex talk with her so I don't have to?

:lol: :lol: Kids are hilar with their little theories!! I remember what I was told by my cousin at age 9: that a guy puts his thing in there and pees, then you have a kid. LOL
And nooo darlin' you're gonna have to take care of that talk with your own daughter. One of my own is enough for me! lol.
Maybe we can have a group Skype session & chat with the girls??? :fly:

To me, I can dig a young adult shopping there, they have some good looking stuff (I guess), but 14-15 and below is... weird

Well, I do buy her tanks and shorts, jeans, dresses, etc from there, but def not the tighter, short stuff. Everything I get her is appropriate!

I didn't know you had a daughter

that being said, I assume the edited ones are of her? I'll take those out of the bunch when I fap out of respect for the trouble this has caused you

the first time, at least
:lol:
Umm, the other girls don't even of age, either!

You posted it on here.....and you don't need to be a member to view pictures on here.

Yesss?? The point of my posting this thread was about the shocking irony of MY stumbling across pics of my daughter on some website. I don't care so much that they are "out there" to see, since you can't see her face, (OK, I"m mixed about this), but the fact that they were posted on a private account, and that she really wasn't getting how these poses can mean something else for the wrong audience. This is a lesson learned from her. I did warn her.

My best friend has a 7 year old daughter who is like a daughter to me is as well. We dread thinking about how things are going to get when she becomes a teenager and has to start dealing with crap like that. Ugh!

:heart:

So what Im getting from this is that if you have a girl, youll end up with random stinky spots on the wall.

sdkfhsjghsdfshjkd :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You mean a girl gymnast. hahah I dunno what the craze is these days with these young girls posting this shit. Shirley other girls out there know it's misleading? I dunno, maybe I'm overestimating what girls her age should "know" by now. DON'T HAVE A GIRL, DROOOLLL!

My 12-year old "step-daughter" wore a shirt that had a tootsie pop and asked the viewer to guess the licks. Apparently her MOTHER got it for her. Then it was our responsibility to relay to her that it wasn't appropriate to wear because even though she means nothing by it there was an adult context.

HER MOTHER BOUGHT IT. UGH.

Omfg!! :( :( Thankfully my daughter sees thru that shit. THANKFULLY. It's one less thing I have to worry about in addition to her crazy gymnast poses making rounds on the 'net now. :lol:

I GUESS she was smart enough to never show her face in these??? I dunno.

I suppose naysayers will give me flack for this, but looking thru that string of pics, I don't really want my daughter associated with some of those. So here, I'm clarifying which are hers.

OK, so in this pic, (she's the brunette), how did I recognize her right away?? The socks. :lol: Then the belt, then the shirt & the bracelets. All which I bought her. I also recognize her friend's hallway, since her friend has posted pics with that background before. Posting the links themselves, so the pics aren't like blam in your face.
http://i.imgur.com/NL8wR8H.jpg

THIS ONE, Sky told me that her trainer/coach took and had it posted on her Facebook!! I had no clue that this existed, neither did her father! I inboxed her and she kindly removed the girls pics very quickly. So, apparently gymnastics trainers don't see the sexual reference in these pics, either! How bad is it that the girls first AND last names were associated with the pics the trainer posted?? This was taken at her gymnastics academy.
So, Skylar never even posted this one. I recognized her right away just from her cardigan, (that again, I bought her)

http://i.imgur.com/dQlK0gD.jpg

Last edited:
sexual imagery or not, that last picture is damned impressive. I'd expect to see that from a gymnastics academy, whether it was a chick or a dude in the pic

sexual imagery or not, that last picture is damned impressive. I'd expect to see that from a gymnastics academy, whether it was a chick or a dude in the pic

:heart: Right? Her coach is actually almost weirdly overly "into" her. She's gone to level 7 in less than 1.5 years which incredibly impressive. She doesn't think she will do this beyond 8th grade though & in high school, she will get into dance. She doesn't know yet.

I suppose naysayers will give me flack for this, but looking thru that string of pics, I don't really want my daughter associated with some of those. So here, I'm clarifying which are hers.

OK, so in this pic, (she's the brunette), how did I recognize her right away?? The socks. :lol: Then the belt, then the shirt & the bracelets. All which I bought her. I also recognize her friend's hallway, since her friend has posted pics with that background before. Posting the links themselves, so the pics aren't like blam in your face.
http://i.imgur.com/NL8wR8H.jpg

THIS ONE, Sky told me that her trainer/coach took and had it posted on her Facebook!! I had no clue that this existed, neither did her father! I inboxed her and she kindly removed the girls pics very quickly. So, apparently gymnastics trainers don't see the sexual reference in these pics, either! How bad is it that the girls first AND last names were associated with the pics the trainer posted?? This was taken at her gymnastics academy.
So, Skylar never even posted this one. I recognized her right away just from her cardigan, (that again, I bought her)

http://i.imgur.com/dQlK0gD.jpg

OMG! First of all what the heck is her trainer thinking of posting any pics like that of her or any young girl without her or parents permission?!?! And using her full name?? Does this person have a brain?? And second, as someone who has had back problems that just looks painful!! lol!

OMG! First of all what the heck is her trainer thinking of posting any pics like that of her or any young girl without her or parents permission?!?! And using her full name?? Does this person have a brain?? And second, as someone who has had back problems that just looks painful!! lol!
Yah, it's been resolved and she was really receptive and apologetic. Actually, she has Spina Bifida Occulta just like I do, and really it doesn't affect her ability. Pain? Yes, but with therapy, it's really well maintained.

I just want to make sure that @fly visits this thread.

Y'know, for... reasons
:fly:!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesss?? The point of my posting this thread was about the shocking irony of MY stumbling across pics of my daughter on some website. I don't care so much that they are "out there" to see, since you can't see her face, (OK, I"m mixed about this), but the fact that they were posted on a private account, and that she really wasn't getting how these poses can mean something else for the wrong audience. This is a lesson learned from her. I did warn her.

And what I meant was, while there was no intent by your part, a spider could have easily grabbed the pic from when you posted it here. Meaning everyone was innocent.

And what I meant was, while there was no intent by your part, a spider could have easily grabbed the pic from when you posted it here. Meaning everyone was innocent.

No, I never posted these though. As I said, I never saw the 2nd pic, only the 1st. The 2nd was posted on her coach's Facebook, which we didn't know about.