Thread Jeezus Chris I hate the sdfjkhsdjkd Internetlkjdfklg

By the way, unless her profile is set to friends of friends, her profile is not private. So you may need to teach her how to make it private (I only said that because I was able to see her pictures)

Yah, it's been resolved and she was really receptive and apologetic. Actually, she has Spina Bifida Occulta just like I do, and really it doesn't affect her ability. Pain? Yes, but with therapy, it's really well maintained.

:fly:!

Did you get the FB page that made the post that popped up on your page to take the pics down too?

Last edited:
I do remember you posting a similar set of pictures, though.

Ugh, I posted one pic of her doing the splits on the doorframe. Def not revealing any skin, like these and not in some tight, little shorts.

Still not the point of this thread. AGAIN, it's the sheer irony of just my random clicking on a pic, only to find not one, but two pics of my daughter. the internet is a huuuuuuuggggeeee large gianntttttt place and of ALL girls, MY daughter, with pics that aren't even older. It's weird. That is all.

By the way, unless her profile is set to friends of friends, her profile is not private. So you may need to teach her how to make it private (I only said that because I was able to see her pictures)

so annoying. I swear this shit changes without knowledge. It's not like she's gone in and changed that. I've found some of my own settings changed after a certain period of time, too. Friggin facefck!

Did you get the FB page that made the post that popped up on your page to take the pics down too?

Meh, what can you do? I did a reverse search of those pics and they are everywhere. It's seems the second one has been around the web for almost a year now. :/

so annoying. I swear this shit changes without knowledge. It's not like she's gone in and changed that. I've found some of my own settings changed after a certain period of time, too. Friggin facefck!

every time facespace makes a change to the privacy policy they release a notice

As the parent of a daughter I'm not looking forward to the day when my kid starts putting those kind of pics up.

I get that they were set to private or whatever, but you cannot control the actions of anyone who views the images. You're not new here, you should already know that anything you put on the internets is immediately passed worldwide in full view of everyone.

Could be worse.

My girlfriends adopted daughter/niece just turned 12 and she still looks like a little kid compared to your daughter @Applesauce . The point being that theyre still both children @ their age and will be for quite some time yet, but its creepy either way regardless of perceived age vs actual age.

Im guessing even though your kid looks older, she still thinks like a kid from your descriptions. Also, the fact that someone named that page skysass or whatever it was means its probably some 13 year old boy classmate of hers.

Last edited by a moderator:
My girlfriends adopted daughter/niece just turned 12 and she still looks like a little kid compared to your daughter @Applesauce . The point being that theyre still both children @ their age and will be for quite some time yet, but its creepy either way regardless of perceived age vs actual age.

Im guessing even though your kid looks older, she still thinks like a kid from your descriptions. Also, the fact that someone named that page skysass or whatever it was means its probably some 13 year old boy classmate of hers.
lol, not sure what you mean. I mean, pics can be deceiving, I guess. That second pic, for sure shows a young, preteen for sure! She's only 82lbs or something.

And yea, totally some creeper kid at her school, I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
huh? How in the world does anyone see an older child from these pics? Esp from the second one? There is no way.

The one with the two girls in, that could be any age (even up to college) remember, we don't have the benefit of knowing her actual size like you do. Plus the clothing doesn't speak to a certain age range.

The second one, you can tell it's a small girl, but you can't definitely put an age range on it.

now that i have a google search for "12 year old" in my history, i might as well illustrate my point

This is a 12 year old:

12%20California%20Girl.jpg

This is also a 12 year old:

Megan_Fox_teenager.jpg

Theres a big difference, it happens, some kids just look older than others. But mentally theyre probably all about the same

The one with the two girls in, that could be any age (even up to college) remember, we don't have the benefit of knowing her actual size like you do. Plus the clothing doesn't speak to a certain age range.

The second one, you can tell it's a small girl, but you can't definitely put an age range on it.

Ahhhh, I see.