Thread Jeezus Chris I hate the sdfjkhsdjkd Internetlkjdfklg

now that i have a google search for "12 year old" in my history, i might as well illustrate my point

This is a 12 year old:

12%20California%20Girl.jpg

This is also a 12 year old:

Megan_Fox_teenager.jpg

Theres a big difference, it happens, some kids just look older than others. But mentally theyre probably all about the same

I distinctly remember a girl in the 8th grade when I was in high school had at least double Ds. IIRC 8th grade is 13 years old.

I distinctly remember a girl in the 8th grade when I was in high school had at least double Ds. IIRC 8th grade is 13 years old.

Yep, there were two girls in 7th grade that were the same way. "Nicole" and something else

I had C tits at 13, but I was still 80 lbs. It was EMBARRASSING. All the sports bras & ace bandaging in the world didn't flatten them puppies. I hated it soo much. I hated that I had to figure out what to do with them everyday.
"This makes them look bigger" "This makes them look like they're moving a lot" :/

I had C tits at 13, but I was still 80 lbs. It was EMBARRASSING. All the sports bras & ace bandaging in the world didn't flatten them puppies. I hated it soo much. I hated that I had to figure out what to do with them everyday.
"This makes them look bigger" "This makes them look like they're moving a lot" :/

For what it's worth, men and boys oggling teens and preteens is common and it always has been. We have laws for a reason. All you can do is lock your children in the house until they are 30 and confiscate all communications equipment.

I didn't click the link yet. I wasn't sure if you were trying to lure me into a lemonparty trap.

Lol! Just two pics of her, really.

For what it's worth, men and boys oggling teens and preteens is common and it always has been. We have laws for a reason. All you can do is lock your children in the house until they are 30 and confiscate all communications equipment.
Yes, I tell her that she isn't gonna be dating until 30. :fly: she always gives me the "not sure if serios" face.

Any time you want to elaborate on this snippet of info, I know I for one would be okay with that.
:lol: they aren't that big anymore. :/

Last edited:
My coworker has two extremely attractive daughters. One 18, one 17. I hear all the horror stories, and I'm glad I'm not their father. I'd be an angry(er) man. The 17 year old is promiscuous, and there's really nothing anyone can do about it.

Just raise your daughter right, try to get her to understand the pitfalls of her appearance and what makes a real man a real man, and pray to any deity listening that it doesn't all go to her head some day.