Japanese pwn, yet again

Mercedes SUCKS

I tried to change my brake pads last night and ended up having to just put my old ones which are basically metal plates back on. It is a giant black hole that my money gets sucked into on a weekly basis, never again

So you are telling me the Golf/Rabbit looks better than a Civic? The Polo (in Europe) looks better than a Fit? The Taureg better than a CR-V? The Jetta/Passat better than an Accord? Boring != better.

I will say, however, Toyota makes the crappiest cars in 2007 I have ever seen, as do Nissan. Cheap interiors, bland exteriors. They are right up there with the Koreans is cheap anymore.

yes :lol: dignified != boring :p

Mercedes SUCKS

I tried to change my brake pads last night and ended up having to just put my old ones which are basically metal plates back on. It is a giant black hole that my money gets sucked into on a weekly basis, never again

they haven't made a car that was worth a shit mechanically speaking in about 13 years

ja, I see fits hitting over a g in the corners all the time :p

that was my point...they test cars like appliances :lol: of course a tiny little car is going to perform well in the slalom, it's pure and simple physics. but anyone that would find a fit as enjoyable to drive as a vette obviously sees cars as point-a-to-point-b machines and nothing more. if that works for the majority of the population, fine and dandy. but damned if an opinion like that means jack to me :fly:

they haven't made a car that was worth a shit mechanically speaking in about 13 years

I have a 98 c230 and wow it has been nothing but problems the whole time. I would be financially perfect right now if it wasnt for this car. I have probably put a good 5 to 6 thou into it so far and now its only worth about 3k because of the problems.

I have a 98 c230 and wow it has been nothing but problems the whole time. I would be financially perfect right now if it wasnt for this car. I have probably put a good 5 to 6 thou into it so far and now its only worth about 3k because of the problems.
Get a motorcycle. You live in Florida, so weather will never be a concern.

Not a suprise. American companies don't have the entire Japanese workforce at their disposal, and Americans are too spoiled to be competitive with them.

not completely true...a good portion of japanese cars are made in the US by american workers these days...where they get the equation right is keeping the UAW out

What's wrong with rain on a bike?

If you spent every day driving on US 19 you would know. Just what a couple years ago they decided to take out the turn lane and make it into a 4th lane. Who does that? I mean come on now, lets make a speed limit of 55mph and then have people slowing to a stop and turning in a HIGHWAY's lane. morons.

This has little to do with rain, just :mad:

If you spent every day driving on US 19 you would know. Just what a couple years ago they decided to take out the turn lane and make it into a 4th lane. Who does that? I mean come on now, lets make a speed limit of 55mph and then have people slowing to a stop and turning in a HIGHWAY's lane. morons.

This has little to do with rain, just :mad:

pro tip: stay left

not completely true...a good portion of japanese cars are made in the US by american workers these days...where they get the equation right is keeping the UAW out

seriously :lol: I hate the UAW

honestly, if you spend thirty years of your life pushing a button or tightening a pair of bolts then do you really deserve to be middle class?