Ontopic Jacksonville police are all about the collateral damage.

This is an ontopic thread. Make sure that you follow all rules for this thread type. Please delete this text.
lol

Who needs a diorama when you have photos.

Explain this coqui.

shotshot595.jpg

Let's see, how fast could the car have been going to have at least 11 (count them) shots fired into it in a close pattern like that?

Oh, and I'm guessing you can tell those shots were fired from the side of the car, right? Either that, or the 2 officers (based on the amount of shots fired) suck so bad at marksmanship that trying to shoot the officer from the front wound up with them peppering the passenger side of the vehicle.

Use logic here, for once.

I'll have to wait till I get home as uploderx is blocked to be able to respond to this.

Ask Duke. He's the one that knows exactly what happened. All I can do is speculate as to how there's enough traffic, etc. to cause enough looping around for him to have to get shot multiple times.

attachment.php

P.S. - Thats the wrong Wendy's. Thats on the 10900 block. Everything went down on the 8700 block. You're two miles off.

lol

Explain this coqui.

shotshot595.jpg

Let's see, how fast could the car have been going to have at least 11 (count them) shots fired into it in a close pattern like that?

Oh, and I'm guessing you can tell those shots were fired from the side of the car, right? Either that, or the 2 officers (based on the amount of shots fired) suck so bad at marksmanship that trying to shoot the officer from the front wound up with them peppering the passenger side of the vehicle.

woah, the cops filled that car so full of lead they shot the sunroof sideways!

I didn't have an address. I just did a search for a Wendy's near a bank that was on that street.

This is why your argument sucks. You don't even validate a single point.

Pretty much most of the articles indicate the Wachovia on the 8600 block, with a wendy's 2 doors down, as being the location.

I found footage of the police roadblock in practice.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol

Explain this coqui.

shotshot595.jpg

i thought the carjacker was driving, not in the passenger seat?

edit: i guess they were shooting from the passenger side, but wouldn't that imply they weren't driving right at the cops? either way, if they were on the passenger side, trying to shoot at the driver, they are fucking terrible shots and/or have no business shooting at a car with other people in it, for safety's sake

yay florida!

Last edited:
The cops were shooting at an angle across the passenger seat. You can see that by the bullet holes in the upper fender.

This is why your argument sucks. You don't even validate a single point.

Pretty much most of the articles indicate the Wachovia on the 8600 block, with a wendy's 2 doors down, as being the location.

Here's the validation:
None of us really know what happened, nor can we predict the environment that was going on at the time.

And yet, the two articles you posted didn't mention the street this occurred in. I had to look at other articles to find it.

This is an ontopic thread. Make sure that you follow all rules for this thread type. Please delete this text.
lol

Explain this coqui.

shotshot595.jpg

You want me to explain how 5 cops could shoot at least 11 shots in one specific area? How long do you think it takes to fire a gun?

News flash, if you're driving a car and someone shoots at you, thre's a high probability you are going to swerve to avoid getting shot. Now imagine 5 people shooting at one area, and the guy swerves.

I can shoot two shots in about 1/2 a second (faster if I was just trying to empty the clip) which would make it quite easy for the pattern to be close together.

But you keep believing the cops knew there was a toddler in there and decided to try to hit the kid and the mother.

The only reason this is news is because of the kid. Without that slow media day nugget no one cares about what the cops did.