ITT: We talk about political parties (Whigs vs. Tories)

fly said:
fuck that. im demanding that you come have a beer with me when I come up there. I'll be fucking 31 then dude. Im dirt old too!

Alright. Wear something sexy. Bring plenty of lube. :shifty:

By the way, I'll be down your way next weekend. Going to Orlando with a side trip to Fort Lauderdale to visit my nephew and his wife and my new grandnephew.

Desslock said:
Alright. Wear something sexy. Bring plenty of lube. :shifty:

By the way, I'll be down your way next weekend. Going to Orlando with a side trip to Fort Lauderdale to visit my nephew and his wife and my new grandnephew.
Interested in hooking up, or do you have a full plate?

It's such a ridiculous pic. Mayors don't take part in police ops, and for good reason. Everyone would get killed.

Sarcasmo said:
He's probably saying "I KNOW you're black goddamit, but I'm telling you to go get that [ADMIN EDIT]."

"I'm the mayor you black bastards! Do what I tell you."

Fat Burger said:
In Australia, voting is mandatory. You get fined if you don't. Crazy Aussies.

I think that's a great idea. You want democracy? Earn it. If we can force people to drive 55 mph on a particular road, we can certainly force them to take part in selecting a leader. (different levels of government aside)

And that way political parties like the Libertarians and AFP would have a far greater say, as more people would choose them.

Sarcasmo said:
I think that's a great idea. You want democracy? Earn it. If we can force people to drive 55 mph on a particular road, we can certainly force them to take part in selecting a leader. (different levels of government aside)

And that way political parties like the Libertarians and AFP would have a far greater say, as more people would choose them.
But I don't want democracy :fly: