ITT I lose my mind

thrawn said:
we waited almost a year before we told the photographer which photos we wanted in our album, LAZY++ now i just mail one of them every few weeks to the wife :lol:
haha, you bastard.

Are you guys getting your negatives as well? We got ours, as my brother in law is a photographer. Most photographers keep them, which sucks.

tre said:
haha, you bastard.

Are you guys getting your negatives as well? We got ours, as my brother in law is a photographer. Most photographers keep them, which sucks.

we didn't buy our negatives ($250), but we have a proof book that's pretty nice. Our photographer ended up using 2-3 more rolls of film than she was supposed to b/c she didn't care due to it being her last job for her boss.

edit to spange's:

the photographer ended up getting in touch with my mother and offering her the negatives for $75 (it was three years later.) they were cleaning house. anyway, mom bought 'em. we need to get some pictures made, spange.

Thorn Bird said:
edit to spange's:

the photographer ended up getting in touch with my mother and offering her the negatives for $75 (it was three years later.) they were cleaning house. anyway, mom bought 'em. we need to get some pictures made, spange.

lemme knock the dust outta my wallet and see what kinda funds we have. wait, where's my wallet?

fake edit: on another note, I can scan the negatives at work and print them up to 16' wide.

SpangeMonkee said:
lemme knock the dust outta my wallet and see what kinda funds we have. wait, where's my wallet?

fake edit: on another note, I can scan the negatives at work and print them up to 16' wide.

or we tell mother sweetly that we'd like some pictures made, tell her we'll pay for them, she gets 'em done, and says, "don't worry about it, sweetie-pie." well, maybe i'm lying, but if she used sugary words like sweetie-pie, i wouldn't be. :D

tre said:
haha, you bastard.

Our photographer kept the negatives for 5 years, and then they were available for sale. The funny part about this is that I was only married for 3 1/2 years, so when the photographer contacted my dad about the negatives (I had moved back in) I was living there again and actually bought the negatives to give to my ex's mom (because 85% of them were her family members many of whom had since passed away).

I didn't get the negatives from the hired photographer, but I liked the ones my Sister in Law took more anyway (she is pro, just doesn't do weddings). And now all my sisters are all spoiled and get much more photography wise than I did cause I'm taking all their pics.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
We don't have any to bring :(
We will have a pictures thread, don't worry. We meant to get some from FB's mother the other night, but we totally forgot. :(

I'm DYING to see some :D

OMFG.......you two have been married for almost a week now and still nothing????? I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SUSPENSE!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
We don't have any to bring :(
We will have a pictures thread, don't worry. We meant to get some from FB's mother the other night, but we totally forgot. :(

I'm DYING to see some :D

I'm sure I can find it in my heart to forgive you :)

Bubbles said:
OMFG.......you two have been married for almost a week now and still nothing????? I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SUSPENSE!

No kidding. She should have some wedding pics by now. She was the bride after all. This is just totally unacceptable. I'm going to report Fuxx to the Womens council and have her membership revoked. :rant:

Pandora said:
No kidding. She should have some wedding pics by now. She was the bride after all. This is just totally unacceptable. I'm going to report Fuxx to the Womens council and have her membership revoked. :rant:
:(
I'm trying.... I really am.